Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

denisegg:
Do you play well with "other" children Clay? Does your wife have to spank you on occasion to get you to behave? :rofl3:
I am a very nice person. You should know that. I play well and share my toys.

snepdiver:
I am a very nice person. You should know that. I play well and share my toys.

I must concede and agree with you (but only for now)....you are a very nice person and I do know that....

but as for sharing toys with you.......I ain't even gonna go there:rofl3:

denisegg:
Donna,

Well, I checked out the thread on the trip in Jan and thought my first attempt at spearfishing might not need to be at those depths...

We can still do a dive-n-dine on the 20th!

denisegg:
Clay,
You mean we can play there:D

Yes Clay took his toys and went to that thread...

Now where were we, oh yes someone said something about the 20th? What you got in mind Paulwall?

Mat and I and <insert names here> are beach diving the day before the Spearo trip. I'm sure food will be involved afterward.

paulwall:
Mat and I and <insert names here> are beach diving the day before the Spearo trip. I'm sure food will be involved afterward.

You guys keep us informed about conditions for that day and I might be able to twist Andy's arm and make him go diving with me two Saturdays in a row:)

denisegg:
Yes Clay took his toys and went to that thread...

I did not take my bat and ball and leave. I am still here. I just got another bat and ball so I can have multiple games going on.:rofl3:

I must admit that this thread is entertaining.:popcorn:

snepdiver:
I did not take my bat and ball and leave. I am still here. I just got another bat and ball so I can have multiple games going on.:rofl3:

I must admit that this thread is entertaining.:popcorn:

Okay Clay,
Since you let me play on your thread, I'll let you play on mine...but you've got to BEHAVE!!....I don't allow no misbehavin on my thread!! (except by me):D

denisegg:
Okay Clay,
Since you let me play on your thread, I'll let you play on mine...but you've got to BEHAVE!!....I don't allow no misbehavin on my thread!! (except by me):D

Aint misbehabvin, saving all my love for you

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom