Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

snepdiver:
Denise,You know I wont be cold now. 7MM.
But I do cook good.

Clay, Clay,
Now that you have that 7MM suit...I can't pick at you about being cold anymore:shakehead Dang, now what am I gonna do with my time??
I'm thinking....I'm thinking...new strategy........it will come to me...maybe when I taste your cooking:D

So is this dive/dine possible cookout on Feb 10th? You know, I might be willing to do some cooking out in the grill at my house. We are only about 20 minutes from Bluewater. How many divers will there be. Some could even bring thier non-diving wives. Mine will be there. Hamburgers/Hotdogs??

snepdiver:
So is this dive/dine possible cookout on Feb 10th? You know, I might be willing to do some cooking out in the grill at my house. We are only about 20 minutes from Bluewater. How many divers will there be. Some could even bring thier non-diving wives. Mine will be there. Hamburgers/Hotdogs??

Splendid idea! Brilliant! I am in. I don't know about the non-diving spouse.

Howard

snepdiver:
Some could even bring thier non-diving wives

Non-diving Wives....I don't have one of those..reckon where could I get me one....to stay home while I dive and do the cooking, cleaning, babysitting(cause I don't do any of that)......

THERE "ARE" DIVING WIVES OUT THERE CLAY....
Remember me??

(you know I'm teasing you again right..except for the cooking, cleaning and babysitting...I don't do that):D

And as far as my spouse going anywhere with me....the way I behave, would you take me anywhere??:D Bless his sweet heart..Andy gets stuck taking his mother diving..his father should be punished for that:D

And as far as my spouse going anywhere with me....the way I behave, would you take me anywhere??
04.gif

Probably not.

philmottrek99and02:
Splendid idea! Brilliant! I am in. I don't know about the non-diving spouse.

Howard

is this date the 10th for sure?

snepdiver:
And as far as my spouse going anywhere with me....the way I behave, would you take me anywhere??
04.gif

Probably not.

I agree with your wife Clay, I wouldn't take you anywhere either
04.gif

(if you were trying to get me Clay, you should've used quotes)(you are just too much fun Clay)
04.gif

denisegg:
I agree with your wife Clay, I wouldn't take you anywhere either
04.gif

My wife takes me everywhere she goes, but for some reason we only go anywhere once? Don't know why:mooner:

denisegg:
Clay, Clay,
Now that you have that 7MM suit...I can't pick at you about being cold anymore:shakehead Dang, now what am I gonna do with my time??
I'm thinking....I'm thinking...new strategy........it will come to me...maybe when I taste your cooking:D

Thank you Clay,
Now you have given me something to do.....
If you would behave...you might get to go somewhere!!:D

Hey Clay, It may be a good thing that you are not going to Cypress Springs this weekend, that would be you coming up out of the water with the gun behind my canoe, wouldn't it??:D

denisegg:
Thank you Clay,
Now you have given me something to do.....
If you would behave...you might get to go somewhere!!:D

Hey Clay, It may be a good thing that you are not going to Cypress Springs this weekend, that would be you coming up out of the water with the gun behind my canoe, wouldn't it??:D

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: ^^^^^^^:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom