Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Donna,

Well, I checked out the thread on the trip in Jan and thought my first attempt at spearfishing might not need to be at those depths...

philmottrek99and02:
I am game for the 10th. I'll be down there anyway for reserve duty. If I can't break away in the afternoon, then I can at least have dinner.

Howard, I picked this day and then changed it just for you!! You better be in the water that day mister...or pay the price....and it won't be cheap!!
If ye be crossin a lady pirate :gun: ....at the very least ye will get by with ye pockets plundered by havin ta buy her dinner...ye only hope is:surrender: .

I would be scared of a dive that requires you to watch deliverance first.
Denise,You know I wont be cold now. 7MM.
But I do cook good.

deliver.jpg

Okay, I Know that's Mat on the left and Brandy on the right, but who in the heck is that coming up out of the water with the gun????

denisegg:
Howard, I picked this day and then changed it just for you!! You better be in the water that day mister...or pay the price....and it won't be cheap!!
If ye be crossin a lady pirate :gun: ....at the very least ye will get by with ye pockets plundered by havin ta buy her dinner...ye only hope is:surrender: .

Avast ye. I'll be there sportin some of the Capns finest spirits for the apres dive. Better bring your designated driver!

I have a super recipe for Hot Chocolate!

I knew I hired the right person for the job!!

A LADY WITH A GUN

philmottrek99and02:
Avast ye. I'll be there sportin some of the Capns finest spirits for the apres dive. Better bring your designated driver!

I have a super recipe for Hot Chocolate!

You better bring your wallet...I can drink me share of de rum :D I have a designated driver...Andy or...if things get too complicated, I can always get SurelyShirly to make reservations *:)

*see female pirate thread for further clarification

Back
Top Bottom