Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

philmottrek99and02:
Thanks for the damage control!

What happened to Howard? His wife must have found that post about him trying to get an invitation to come to my house and watch tv on my new 42" plasma....have you two seen him in lock up?

denisegg:
I talked to the warden personally to spring you on the 10th. I promised him I would see to it that you and Clay would BEHAVE. There will be no backing out now....don't make me have to come and get you...I am meaner than that warden ever thought about being :2ar15smil

Warden: What we have here is a failure to communicate.

RocketMan: No boss...not me...I read ya loud and clear...No trouble from me boss.

RocketMan:
RocketMan: No boss...not me...I read ya loud and clear...No trouble from me boss.

Denise=Boss
Now that's more like it!! That's the kind of communication I want to hear!! :D

denisegg:
What happened to Howard? His wife must have found that post about him trying to get an invitation to come to my house and watch tv on my new 42" plasma....have you two seen him in lock up?

I am here, I am here! She must not have known about the post because she went with me to purchase my new BC yesterday! Looking forward to the 10th of February dive.

Whew Howard, I'm glad you escaped lock down...unfortunately your buddies Clay and RocketMan were not so lucky...they remain under lock and key...but we're gonna spring'em to go diving Feb 10th. Of course they are being released in my custody...I am responsible for their behavior while they are out....WHAT WAS I THINKING!!

I'm just glad someone is responsible...it's a lot easier for me to point and say "Officer, she's in charge"

RocketMan:
I'm just glad someone is responsible...it's a lot easier for me to point and say "Officer, she's in charge"

Oh yeah...all I've got to do is turn on the tears:huh: and act all innocent:angel_smi and point to Howard and say, "It was all his fault"...now who do you think the officer is going to believe??:wink:

denisegg:
Oh yeah...all I've got to do is turn on the tears:huh: and act all innocent:angel_smi and point to Howard and say, "It was all his fault"...now who do you think the officer is going to believe??:wink:

Note to self.... Stay away from Denise when the PoPo comes around. :D

Back
Top Bottom