Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

denisegg:
Poor Mike,
and Rocketman, there is a difference in whining and crying.....whining is irritating, crying is subtle...(now just which one gets us our way more often??):)
Well, I was never one to be subtle...but I have been called irritating before...but it's not my fault...sniff...sniff...really it isn't...sniff. You see I had a depraved...I mean deprived childhood...All the other kids use to laugh and call me names. They wouldn't let me join in any reindeer games...oh wait...that's a different story...well, anyways you get my drift...WORK SUCKS. I WANNA GO DIVING

seadoggril:
Rocketman in drag. Now there is a visual nobody needed
denisegg:
was he whinning or crying to the officer while dressed in drag?
seadoggril/denisegg...It was only once and for a good cause

mike_s:
It it was Rocketman dressed in 'drag', then I think he would have gotten the ticket....

I'm just saying that I think this mustache and goatee would have given him away to the officer and he still would have gotten the ticket.

RocketMan2.jpg

mike_s:
I'm just saying that I think this mustache and goatee would have given him away to the officer and he still would have gotten the ticket.

RocketMan2.jpg

Mike, Not necessarily true in many AL rural counties.
Howard

mike_s:
In some of those counties they are all related anyway......

Do you hear a banjo playing??:fork:

RocketMan:
seadoggril/denisegg...It was only once and for a good cause

Okay, I guess I'll give you deliverance this time..but only once, if it happens again, it's back to lock up for you!!

Now Mike, on the other hand, I was talking to a cop friend of mine that lives in your vicinity....

denisegg:
Okay, I guess I'll give you deliverance this time..but only once, if it happens again, it's back to lock up for you!!
ey, ey captin :pirate4:

idiots_1.jpg
click to enlarge

Based on above article, I'm way overdue for a heart attack.

So Denise, what was the verdict on your new toy? Did you take it back or is there a Super Bowl party at your house? :popcorn:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom