Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Have ya'll seen the stock market today? The way it is moving, there must be a lot of consumer spending going on today. OBTW, where is Denise today? Oh my bad, she is supporting the GNP growth with her consumer spending! Buy another wide screen pirate lady?

RocketMan:
[Article Entitled "Working with idiots can kill you"[/attach]
click to enlarge

Based on above article, I'm way overdue for a heart attack.

RocketMan, I didn't know you worked with Mike:D

Denise has indeed done her share for the GNP Howard. RocketMan, I did decide to keep the 42" plasma, the only problem is, yesterday I had to go back and get a stand to put it on, HD directtv receiver to transmit in HD, new furniture to recline in while watching it, call directtv and add the HD package to my programming.....the list goes on.....there may not be any money left to buy food for the superbowl party...but I will take up donations for the booze:D

Way to go Denise. I really appreciate you doing your part to keep the economy afloat. Your a great American

RocketMan:
Way to go Denise. I really appreciate you doing your part to keep the economy afloat. Your a great American

Anything I can do :salute: to protect and serve my country!!

denisegg:
Denise has indeed done her share for the GNP Howard. RocketMan, I did decide to keep the 42" plasma, the only problem is, yesterday I had to go back and get a stand to put it on, HD directtv receiver to transmit in HD, new furniture to recline in while watching it, call directtv and add the HD package to my programming.....the list goes on.....there may not be any money left to buy food for the superbowl party...but I will take up donations for the booze:D

I thought the invite stated BYOB and some to share with Denise.

denisegg:
RocketMan, I didn't know you worked with Mike:D

We did use to work together, but he left a few months ago and although my heart attacked risk was reduced then,
others have more than taken up the slack. :D

Back
Top Bottom