Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RocketMan:
I'm fixing to make my break. The guard is looking the other way...
NOW

Well you must not have run fast enough cause here you are back and you brought Mike with you. Why didn't you tell me ya'll had another one in lock down with you. I guess he has been hiding in solitary confinement.

Now I'm gonna have to bribe the warden again to try and get Mike out to go diving on Feb 10th....what would you guys do without me?

philmottrek99and02:
I thought the invite stated BYOB and some to share with Denise.

Howard, as always, you are SO correct!!

I'm ready to get wet.

Michael

denisegg:
Now I'm gonna have to bribe the warden again to try and get Mike out to go diving on Feb 10th....what would you guys do without me?

Won't do any good. Mike is a warm water diver...he only watches when it's cold. :wink:

denisegg:
Speaking of no sightings, just where the heck have you been mister?
I have been busy getting ready to sail. I have to get caught up at work and begin packing and weighing my bags. They cant be over 50 lbs. And we can only take 3 bags total. It might b a trick to do it with formal wear,diving gear,beach/pool wear and such. But I will make it. Looks like you guy are keeping the thread alive OK without me.

Without who? Who is snepdiver? Wha?

:wink:

Michael

RocketMan:
Won't do any good. Mike is a warm water diver...he only watches when it's cold. :wink:

Not another one of those!! We've got Clay converted with his new 7m. Now we're going to have to work on another one...oh well, my work is never done...right RocketMan??(and do try to stay out of the toilet...you've only got a few more weeks til the 10th) :D

snepdiver:
I have been busy getting ready to sail. I have to get caught up at work and begin packing and weighing my bags. But I will make it. Looks like you guy are keeping the thread alive OK without me.

Not work again!! Work can't get in the way of our fun!! :sod:Speaking of which, mine is piling up so I'm gonna have to shut my mouth (or stop my fingers:D ) and do some. I hate to say it Clay but you sound kinda like a girl :bic: worrying about luggage:D . And no, lock down just wouldn't be the same without you in it. We need someone to beat up on :whack:to keep things interesting around here.

mwhities:
I'm ready to get wet.

Michael

You'll be plenty wet when your new arrival gets here:babycrawl . Them things have a way of springing leaks from both ends:) . Congrats by the way!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom