Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

denisegg:
Not another one of those!! We've got Clay converted with his new 7m. :D

7mm!!! Can Clay bend his arms in that thing?:fruit: Sort of reminds me of "A Christmas Story" where Ralphie's brother is flailing around in his snow suite. :D

RocketMan:
7mm!!! Can Clay bend his arms in that thing? Sort of reminds me of "A Christmas Story" where Ralphie's brother is flailing around in his snow suite. :D

We may have to each take an outstretched arm and lead him to the water and then shove him in:D

I have got better and bending my arm in the thing. It is very different diving in that compared to my 3/2. It is much more comfortable as far as temps go.

denisegg:
I hate to say it Clay but you sound kinda like a girl :bic: worrying about luggage:D .

I am just very aware of that tremendous charges they hit you with for being even 1 pound over that 50 pound limit.

snepdiver:
I am just very aware of that tremendous charges they hit you with for being even 1 pound over that 50 pound limit.

Now Clay, it's too late to start worrying about:dollar: now!! If you wanna play...you got to pay!!

Like the old saying Clay, temp is just mind over matter...if you don't mind, it don't matter

snepdiver:

Why pay those fees?

Check your bags at the curb with the Skycap. He won't send you inside if your bag is overweight because he looses his tip that way. So you tip him an extra buck or two when he weighs it and it's overweight.

Never had a problem this way.....

snepdiver:

I quess that means I'm gonna get bumped as a stowaway:(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom