Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok. I couldn't resist. I'm having to do a little shuffling with my dive plans this weekend here in Southern Cali...

Here in San Diego
It's Sunny Year Round
But sometimes it's windy,
As I have Found.

When on Monday weekend dive plans in place
Come Friday night, it's now a race,
To find a new vessel with a Captain so brave
His crew all so willing, our diving to save.

Bluewater, Bluewater
How I adore,
A cool limestone quarry,
To dive from the shore.

No surf, surge or currents
Visability Too
Guaranteed Diving,
For me and you!

Hope to see you guys (and gals) out there really soon.

You guys with your rhymes are doing just great!!
And you thought that poets you wouldn't make!!

A friend and a dive buddy just can't be beat!!
And I can't wait until in the water we once again meet!!:)

What poets I see, the inspiration of me
Each word hides the meaning of time
Wrapped in rhytm and rhyme, no longer are mine
In the hearts of the world, it now be

Clay,
What's this about a cruise on the 25th? I haven't gotten my invitation yet....it must have gotten lost in the mail...oh well, just let me know when and where to show up:D

(can you guys tell I'm beginning to feel a little better.....I am back to picking on Clay)

CorallineDream:
Ok. I couldn't resist. I'm having to do a little shuffling with my dive plans this weekend here in Southern Cali...

To find a new vessel with a Captain so brave
His crew all so willing, our diving to save.

How did things go? I can't wait to hear about your diving!! It's like a whole other ocean over there!!:D ( I know it is lame, but I am still recovering from being sick...)

You guys watch out!! Midnight Star has joined a pirate ship and he is dueling with swords now, not just words!!!

(by the way, as the Lady Captn, I am still accepting recruits....but beware...all semblance of sanity must be left ashore before you can board):D

Howard,
You finally reveal the man behind the mask(scuba mask that is) I like that new pic. Nice looking(that is you isn't it?..you wouldn't tease me now would you?) and smart (rocket scientist)....now just how did you get blessed with both????

You are too kind. Yep that is me back this past July. Yes, I do rocket stuff as a lot of folks in Huntsville do. Don't know how I got so smart, just lucky I guess.
Howard

Brandy,
Are we actually going to get to go diving next weekend? Even if we do have to do it from a canoe?

(yes, the rest of you heard correctly...a canoe....but I'm not going to explain:D )

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom