Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Away with you now
You have undone me somehow
Your words must take flight
But we'll duel again on another night

snepdiver:
Ahh, What nice poems you all write.
I just have no time for this until night.

Oh Clay,
Does that mean you are going to write me a poem tonight? I can't wait!! I have got to go out of town today so I won't be able to write poetry today either, but I will be back tonight and I expect my poem from you then :)

Brandy, brandy sick on candy,
Isn't this rhyme so coo and dandy
With this boot i'll lend a handy
Lung butter shoot across the landy

BRANDY:
im gonna puke!Please stop or put a stamp on it

Not exactly poetic Brandy but I get the point!! I wouldn't wanna make you sick :D

So what gives, are you gonna get to go diving this weekend? Speaking of being sick, I am still feeling punny (although not pukey:D ) so I know I won't be diving this weekend, how about you?

snepdiver:
I do not have a poem in me.

I don't know about that. I'm sure if you tried hard enough you could come up with something like:

I love to dive and Bluewater is calling my name.
But without my new divebuddy Denise it just wouldn't be the same.

So as soon as the air temp feels like spring
I will plan a trip and give her a ring:D

denisegg:
Not exactly poetic Brandy but I get the point!! I wouldn't wanna make you sick :D

So what gives, are you gonna get to go diving this weekend? Speaking of being sick, I am still feeling punny (although not pukey:D ) so I know I won't be diving this weekend, how about you?
Im workin on it. Maybe morrisons or vortex if its not bad. the weather was supposed to be bad all weekend but its beautiful right now and the forecast has improved so with luck yes I will get to burn a few tanks! Hpoe you fell better,Later girl.

denisegg:
I don't know about that. I'm sure if you tried hard enough you could come up with something like:

I love to dive and Bluewater is calling my name.
But without my new divebuddy Denise it just wouldn't be the same.

So as soon as the air temp feels like spring
I will plan a trip and give her a ring:D
That is good. I do have to get some work done around here before our cruise the 25th of this month. My Bluewater dive buddies are all busy. Hope you get to feeling better.
have a good weekend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom