Jupiter?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh Eric thank you but I have to take a pass. I was on that boat this summer. I mention it in one of my dive reports. I really felt like like a number and not a diver. As though diving with them was an inconvenience. I don't care to return.

MissDIrected- Hmm are you sure this is the same boat. It is painted like a shark on the front. Temptation

If so I am truly shocked as I have never been on a boat with a "better" captain. As good but not better.

But I do not like hand holding when diving. I do not like "mates" handling my gear from the dock to the boat. I do not like them screwing around with my Equip AFTER I made my checks. When I do not personally care my crap on board I am not certain it is all there.

One of my pet peeves I learned to live with on WPB dive boats is some 14yro grabbing my tank valve and twisting it just as I am jumping off the boat. As my diving ability increased it bothers me less but I still do not "like it".

But one man's dream is another mans nightmare..... why do all my post seem to have sexual innuendo?? Hmm something Freudian here..

No it was nothing with the gear. It was the constant "marching orders". I felt as though he was treating us as though it was everyone's first ow dive or something. Do this, do this, and you will do this, type of thing. Just not me cup of tea. I will catch you on another dive. Oh and that whole bussing thing and getting the "kindergartener's on board". I could't wait to leave that place. I have heard many others who like this facility. S'okay I can live with being in the minority :D

Too late for the AM Dives as the boat is Sold out. The afternoon dives have a few seats left but will sell out as people are getting losters.

Eric

Orlando Eric:
Too late for the AM Dives as the boat is Sold out. The afternoon dives have a few seats left but will sell out as people are getting losters.

Eric

Are those similar to lobsters :winky: We headed out for a night dive tonight which got called. We are heading out early tomorrow though and doing three tanks on one of my favorite wrecks. Enjoy your dives.

MissDirected- Yes very simiular except LoBsters you catch and eat. Losters are the ones you see and never catch.

It is a clever pun someone else came up with here and I have been using it ever since.

IE - Lost Ers get eh? I thought it was funny anyway...

Better than "Founder? Did not know we lost her."

Orlando Eric:
MissDirected- Yes very simiular except LoBsters you catch and eat. Losters are the ones you see and never catch.

It is a clever pun someone else came up with here and I have been using it ever since.

IE - Lost Ers get eh? I thought it was funny anyway...

Better than "Founder? Did not know we lost her."

Oh that is cute! I like it. :D

Well?......report?.....cyberdiver wants to know!

first off, sorry for being late to the boat.. will get up at 3am the next time. my buddy George and I saw LOTS of lobsters at least 12 on the first dive and about 20 on the second, neither of us had lobster gear or a license soo we waved to them,. vis was bad, 20 feet?? if that?? flat seas, second dive waited for george to clear his ears, by the time he was down the rest had gone on. so just george and I saw the bugs. sorry. no big fish but great day in the water.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom