Jupiter?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Orlando Eric:
08/26!! OH YAH! Great day to pick!! I AM OFF. I wanna go!! I wanna go!! To get a spot on this trip I would drink a gallon of bilge water, Lick the barnacles off the flying dutchman, Set sail with a Female Captain named Jonahnia on a Banna Boat full of coffins departing on a Friday the 13th at the 13th bell!

I however will not go on a Boat whose name or the captains name begins with the letter "R" that is just way too unlucky.. very bad omens.

So otherwise count me in for ANY and ALL dives in Jupiter Aug 25 ~ 27th!!

Yippee... Horrah! --- Bring the Conchs and have a good time.... celebration... we gonna celebrate and have a good time....It's time to come together, it's up to you, what's your pleasure? Everyone around the world come on! Ya hoo..It a Celebration, Ya Hoo...

HEY GUY! Be good to see you again.:D

Scuba_Jenny:
Hmmm.. Depends on a couple things. I won't commit right now. But know that I would love to dive with ya again. I missed ya in the Keys!

Window was way small. Took off to see the sunset and buy some crystals. Made Duck Key at 10:00pm. One eye and a prayer:D

OK guys here is the deal so far....

http://www.jupiterdivecharters.com/index.html

Sign in and reserve. Its a 1st come 1st served. I have my room reserved and boarding pass printed for the morning of the 26th. I hope to see as many of my friends as possible.

Please dont leave me lonely!

Darn it, I will be out of town on a fishin' trip that weekend. I love Jupiter! Have a wonderful time!

Captain Paul is the ONLY way to dive in Jupiter!!!!! I'm so very jealous!!! I want to go too!!!!! Hrmmmmm

Plane ticket back to Florida $485
Hotel $120

Diving with SB'ers and Captain Paul..... Priceless!!!!
Please keep my mouth watering with some amazing photos Sage and your detailed dive report Mr DM Eric!!!

Love you guys and miss you bunches!!!

Im in Texas now KBeck.... With nasty divorce, I just needed to get away.. Im getting some pm's asking for my number so here it is..

cell 830-279-9142
home 830-278-2696

Miss ya'll

baitedstorm:
Im in Texas now KBeck.... With nasty divorce, I just needed to get away.. Im getting some pm's asking for my number so here it is..

cell 830-279-9142
home 830-278-2696

Miss ya'll

DUMB
Change it immediately! You need deco. Miss you too.:(

baitedstorm:

cell 830-279-9142
home 830-278-2696

Miss ya'll

Sorry to hear this. Hope everything turns out all right. YOU ARE A GREAT PERSON.

Hi Sage.
Thanks. Just got in from Cudjoe this afternoon. My friend's boat had a small fire when we headed out Saturday, so we pretty much lost the weekend. Supposed to try again that weekend. I will pass the word to Rafael in any case.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom