Jupiter Diving in 2009 - Ongoing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yep! Been out for two weeks now, and enjoying myself immensely! I could get used to not working for a living, but it would interfere with my diving habit. But I have been doing lots of diving in the past couple weeks. :D

Are you working in a paying capacity on a boat now?

Look familiar, Cababana Boy??? :kiss2:

Saturday is still good! Are you doing the three tanker with JDC with us on Friday?

.....Some friends from Maryland and NC were here this weekend and we dove with JDC Sat.....

And now for the rest of the story Saturday......................

Sandy's on the R7 and I'm on the R4. Capt. Mike starts calling the R4 manifest. Divers walking off the boat in the middle of roll call, missing their name called, running back to get forgotten items. Bernie, who's on the R7 hears his name called on the R4 and answer's "Over Here" ???!!!! Capt's running through the list again 3rd time and crew listed is switched. Bernie's trying to pull gear from R7 to R4 and we are cruelly teasing him, cause he got on the wrong boat. Finally on the 4th roll, Capt gets to look into each person's eyes and they yell "Here!" and we get the manifest right. Now that's a responsible, by the book Capt and done right.

We are just about under the bridge and Bernie says he left his wetsuit and booties back on the R7, more cruel teasing and jokes are hurled. Bernie has a couple of hundred dives so these are justifiably deserved to be thrown at him. And he's a spearo, so it's double heckling day for him. Under the bridge we are throwing wetsuits between boats. I look over at SnoKat and ask him if he's superstitious, cause this day is not starting out too good.

Turned out to be a fantastic day including seeing a 6 foot wide spotted eagle ray, and of course we filled up the cooler with dinner entree's. Great to see you again Sandy!!!!

SnoKat, Dr. K, Johnoly

IMG_1778.jpg

Look familiar, Cababana Boy??? :kiss2:

Saturday is still good! Are you doing the three tanker with JDC with us on Friday?

Hey, its a cool shirt - only real men wear pink:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

No, going to dive Sat - also diving Wed night in Miami on RJ's boat - its like $50 - space available and you are more than welcome; I think Briam PM'd you - if not I'll see you Sat - I'm on 7:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom