Jupiter Diving in 2009 - Ongoing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry, meant you CANNOT dive by yourself...so that opens up some interesting ideas.... :)

Congratulations on your 100th, Mike! :D Did you do it in the "traditional" way? :eyebrow: I did my 300th last Monday. My new avatar (pic compliment from Kev) is from my cabana boys pampering me afterwards...:kiss2: Boy, they (the dives) get racked (as Deepstops would say) up pretty quickly when you're always in the water....lol

Martha is well. I imagine she'll be coming down fairly soon again to get some quality diving in. :D

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe lobster mini season is midnight 7/29 to midnight 7/30. Official lobster season is 8/6 through 3/31.

Some friends from Maryland and NC were here this weekend and we dove with JDC Sat. and Sun. We had fabulous vis, favorable current that let you glide through the water without working, and the usual magnificent creatures of the sea entertained us. Life doesn't get any better!

Did you do your 300th like your 100th? :popcorn:

Did you do your 300th like your 100th? :popcorn:
Have you looked at my new avatar? Do you see 4 hunks doing my bidding willingly and happily? Draw your own conclusions. :popcorn:

Last edited:
And I missed another one.... :(

The water is still pretty cold up here in NJ/PA....my guess is the result of that would not have attracted many of the opposite sex!!!!

That's what I said ! Wake up, Sandy!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom