Jupiter Diving in 2009 - Ongoing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

S.D. -- You did not see the Lion Fish there?? Was there any talk on the boat about it? Did someone already nail it?

S.D. -- You did not see the Lion Fish there?? Was there any talk on the boat about it? Did someone already nail it?

I didn't even think about it while I was there. When I got home and posted... I remembered the long discussion about it. I hope someone nailed it... along with the one that almost came to blows between a DM from one boat and the diving Capt from another boat... re: RCPALMER1's post...

Hmmm... I'm diving on the boat the DM was on next Sunday...

I am diving Boyton next week---

.....BTW, I heard that Jupiter Dive Center has purchased and will be operating the defunct scuba shop off Atlantic Blvd., by the pier where ScubaTyme runs from, as "Pompano Dive Center".

That's confirmed.

I stopped by the new shop on Sunday and talked to Jeremy who was there. Everything is brand spanking new and they have just about everything needed to go diving. I really liked the Blue displays and how the shop is laid out. They did a great job on making it look show room quality.

That's confirmed.

I stopped by the new shop on Sunday and talked to Jeremy who was there. Everything is brand spanking new and they have just about everything needed to go diving. I really liked the Blue displays and how the shop is laid out. They did a great job on making it look show room quality.

Are they bringing a boat in as well?

Brian, they will have a boat. :D

We're trying to get a group to go out on the three tanker in Jupiter with JDC (with lunch included) on Friday, June 26. So far it looks like DebbyDiver, Scuba-Dad and his PAF group and I are going. If anyone else is interested, here's the link: (Brian, behave.....:rofl3:)

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/tr...orida/288530-june-26-3-tank-dive-jupiter.html

Last edited:
Hey, hi to everyone!

Haven't been on the forum for a little while, thought I would drop in...

Might be looking at a lobster season dive trip...trying to find the season dates (another post in this forum).

Jupitermermaid...hi Sandy! How are you? How's the diving going? I just did my 100th dive this weekend. How's Martha doing?

Congratulations on your 100th, Mike! :D Did you do it in the "traditional" way? :eyebrow: I did my 300th last Monday. My new avatar (pic compliment from Kev) is from my cabana boys pampering me afterwards...:kiss2: Boy, they (the dives) get racked (as Deepstops would say) up pretty quickly when you're always in the water....lol

Martha is well. I imagine she'll be coming down fairly soon again to get some quality diving in. :D

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe lobster mini season is midnight 7/29 to midnight 7/30. Official lobster season is 8/6 through 3/31.

Some friends from Maryland and NC were here this weekend and we dove with JDC Sat. and Sun. We had fabulous vis, favorable current that let you glide through the water without working, and the usual magnificent creatures of the sea entertained us. Life doesn't get any better!

I did google the lobster season dates and found them on the FL conservation website, which I've added to my favorites.

Congrats on your 300th as well ! What do you mean when you say "...the "traditional" way..."?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom