Jupiter Dive Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like no diving today, if the predictions are correct. Looks like the water temp may have taken a plunge also

upload_2021-4-3_8-50-16.png

Looks like no diving today, if the predictions are correct. Looks like the water temp may have taken a plunge also

View attachment 651527

Def no diving this weekend. Winds have been blowing strong from the NE and ENE since late Thursday. The wind even mucked up the viz at BHB.

Monday - Friday are looking good, though. Hopefully water temps recover. I’m ready to ditch the 5mm.

Just had to say that after many past attempts (blown out), I finally got out with Jupiter Dive Center last week before the weather turned. Awesome couple of dives -- more sharks on my first dive than I had seen in all my other dives combined. A couple of huge Goliath Grouper, some barracuda, and a huge moray eel. Lots of fun. Wish I could be there more than once or twice a year. Jupiter Dive Center seems like a really well run place. Thanks to everyone here for their posts and suggestions.

Just had to say that after many past attempts (blown out), I finally got out with Jupiter Dive Center last week before the weather turned. Awesome couple of dives -- more sharks on my first dive than I had seen in all my other dives combined. A couple of huge Goliath Grouper, some barracuda, and a huge moray eel. Lots of fun. Wish I could be there more than once or twice a year. Jupiter Dive Center seems like a really well run place. Thanks to everyone here for their posts and suggestions.

Glad you got out and it sounds likes you had a great time with JDC! The diving off Jupiter is spectacular. You just never know what you’re going to see! Come back down again soon!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom