Jupiter Dive Center

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divergirl4U

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I wanted to tell scubaboard what a wonderful job Jupiter Dive Center did for us today.:D We where treated like royalty, such a professional and fun crew. They have nice and roomy boats that are not overcrowded and a beautiful location. The dive shop is fully equipped, and has a great staff.
I will dive here again, and next time you are in Jupiter you should too. :)

Golly, did I ever mention how much I enjoy JDC? LOL. Now you all see why! Am I lucky to live 5 minutes from them or what???

Had a great time today. Glad you decided to share your birthday dive up here. The diving was great, underwater life breathtaking (as usual), the people wonderful, and good times afterwards.

Golly, did I ever mention how much I enjoy JDC? LOL. Now you all see why! Am I lucky to live 5 minutes from them or what???

Had a great time today. Glad you decided to share your birthday dive up here. The diving was great, underwater life breathtaking (as usual), the people wonderful, and good times afterwards.

When do the lemon sharks start to congregate? I definitely need a warmer S. Fla trip (96 min dive in 51 degree h2o this week diving wet :shakehead: - neat dive, but brrr.).

I will definitely dive with JDC!!!

About mid-May when the water warms up a bit. :)

I wanted to tell scubaboard what a wonderful job Jupiter Dive Center did for us today.:D We where treated like royalty, such a professional and fun crew. They have nice and roomy boats that are not overcrowded and a beautiful location. The dive shop is fully equipped, and has a great staff.
I will dive here again, and next time you are in Jupiter you should too. :)
Agree 100% - today was great; we need to do it again real soon - we saw 2 lemons on the wrecks; this tells me there out there!

Nice meeting you and again, happy birthday!!

When do the lemon sharks start to congregate? I definitely need a warmer S. Fla trip (96 min dive in 51 degree h2o this week diving wet :shakehead: - neat dive, but brrr.).
They have started to aggregate; some have see a large number; as posted above, I saw only 2 today at the Esso Bonaire area (and 1 at Tunnels).

Jan/Feb are the prime months; to some extent its a matter of luck; chances increase with fewer divers in the water, so if its a full boatload of +/- 20, that could spook them.

I've been told they like cooler water; today at the bottom it was 74 - I'm told they like it a little colder, below 70.

Sandy is a lucky duck to live so close. I am in Lauderdale but make the drive (or crash on a sailboat the night before and naked dive) just so I can go on one of JDC's boats. I've posted a trip report with pictures here: Jupter Dive Center Trip Report

It was my first time with JDC as well, which is odd since I live about 2 miles away (my normal dive buddies prefer diving further south) but after the dive this weekend I'll definitely be back!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom