June 14 Lake Travis Boat Ride

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Two spaces remaining on the afternoon dives.

This is the list so far:
AM
Charles
Donna
Michael S.
Jeff M.
Jared P.
Matt T.
Katherine U.
Zach M.

PM
Charles
Donna
Michael S.
Jeff M
Alan K.
Lisa Marie (please send reservation request to confirm)

Weather forecast looks sunny and hot. Bring plenty of water or drinks. I will have the cooler filled with ice.

Just sent it ... yay... although I dont have a buddy, is there anyone I can tag along with?

One spot remains for the PM dive.

I will run a Sunday AM charter with a minimum of three divers if you are interested and the PM is filled.

Lisamarie, no problem hooking you up with other divers in the group.

Just sent it ... yay... although I dont have a buddy, is there anyone I can tag along with?

I am buddyless too, for both dives, no one got a kitchen pass ( I think it is just wrong that a father doesn't get to make his own plans for fathers day weekend, you think the other half would cut them a little slack at least that weekend :wink: )

Or could be that my lazy good for nothing buddy wanna bees are sceered to dive in the local mud and are using their better half as an excuse :D

I am buddyless too, for both dives, no one got a kitchen pass ( I think it is just wrong that a father doesn't get to make his own plans for fathers day weekend, you think the other half would cut them a little slack at least that weekend :wink: )

Or could be that my lazy good for nothing buddy wanna bees are sceered to dive in the local mud and are using their better half as an excuse :D

From my experience, men use us better halves as an excuse... :D See ya Saturday afternoon

I also don't have a dive buddy..... :(

I also don't have a dive buddy..... :(

Well Robert doesn't allow solo, but is fine with 3 buddy team, so you're welcome to join up with me and LM if no one else buddyless. At least I'm fine with that, I can't speak for LM. How 'bout it LM, you ok with 3 buddy team?

If there is still room on the PM saturday sign me on, i just need to get my tanks filled during the break.

Well Robert doesn't allow solo, but is fine with 3 buddy team, so you're welcome to join up with me and LM if no one else buddyless. At least I'm fine with that, I can't speak for LM. How 'bout it LM, you ok with 3 buddy team?

Of course, just remember Ive got only 22 dives so come with low expectations ... :D

Back
Top Bottom