June 14 Lake Travis Boat Ride

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chucksaul

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I did a bad thing to a great guy, well not all me really. A bunch from East texas promised they wanted to do the Lake Travis Scuba thing nad I spoke with Robert who is one of the nicest guys around and he saved the boat for us and now everyone is backing out.

My SO and I are coming but we need more to make it worth Robert's time...

So its June 14 and you should go to his site Welcome to Lake Travis Scuba and register for the trip.

You can PM me also and I will share what I know...

Thanks

Charlie

As of now i am free that weekend. i will know more as it comes closer. I was just on his boat Saturday, great time!

Because it's Father's Day and Robert has to be one of the coolest guys, he is offering a $5 discount and I am willing to match that so this trip is now $10 off the regular price... Now how can you beat that deal... Sorry no Ginsu Knifes included

Charlie

Because it's Father's Day and Robert has to be one of the coolest guys, he is offering a $5 discount and I am willing to match that so this trip is now $10 off the regular price... Now how can you beat that deal... Sorry no Ginsu Knifes included

Charlie

Do you have to be a father to get the discount? Im missing vital father parts but since Im a chick I love clearance sales, esp on diving :D

Sorry my excitement was just too much... It's Saturday the 14th for the boat dive and if your family REALLY loves you they will let you dive Sunday morning at Mansfield...

All are welcome...

Sorry my excitement was just too much... It's Saturday the 14th for the boat dive and if your family REALLY loves you they will let you dive Sunday morning at Mansfield...

All are welcome...

thanks charlie,

So saturday the 14th is the day, is it the morning or afternoon boat?

I'd love to join ya'll, but with a little luck (maybe with a lotta luck) I'll be diving the TX Clipper that day.

Dang, how many times have I said that and it hasn't worked out!? Too many! :shakehead:

I'd love to join ya'll, but with a little luck (maybe with a lotta luck) I'll be diving the TX Clipper that day.

Dang, how many times have I said that and it hasn't worked out!? Too many! :shakehead:

JEALOUS... okay so if you dont get to go on the clipper you gonna go on the boat?

Back
Top Bottom