June 14 Lake Travis Boat Ride

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If I get my way it will be an all day affair... 3 dives++++... And K-Valve... you go girl and let us know how it is cause the Clipper is planned for later this summer...

Charlie

We were looking to give LTS a try - probably the 14th or 15th anyway, to do some new equipment check-outs before our next trip ... will check back w/ya as soon as we figure out our plans to see if you've filled all your spots or not ...

If I get my way it will be an all day affair... 3 dives++++... And K-Valve... you go girl and let us know how it is cause the Clipper is planned for later this summer...

Charlie

So then, It will be a morning start, lasting at least till noon? I need to have better details so my buddies can submit their Kitchen Pass requests :wink:

"I want to go diving this weekend" doesn't cover it, the boss wants to know when and for how long.

For me it is easy, I am single with only a dog to account to for how and where I spend my time :D

The earlier I can get this info, the earlier my buddie(s) can get there KP's and I can make the reservations with Robert.
Thanks, and hope to see you out on the boat.

I would say we will probably do two morning dives and then a bit longer rest and then the afternoon dive... If they need to be back before a certain time I would think we could accomodate that... I am VERY Flexible... The guys might want to ask Robert what he thinks... Just made my hotel reservations so life is darn good...

You guys work it out and tell me/Robert what you want... Any one else going have special requirements...

Charlie

No problem making a mid-day dropoff, especially if some want to dive morning and others afternoon. You should be able to get four dives in if you want.

Just for the record, chuck...some of us were forced to "back out", or rather to pass in the first place....plan something after July 8th, and maybe the stars will all line up and I'll get the all clear to get wet again....

H

So what is the status of this boat ride? Is there still room, i dont need to worry about getting a Kitchen pass, single here just have an odd work schedule sometimes. If you need a spot filled let me know.

Back
Top Bottom