July 4th weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Axewizard:
Sounds like a plan. I'll be there probably between 8:30-9ish...I'll snag our usual pavillion.

Dan, try to snag one of the other pavillions to the north if you can. We usually try to get one of those over by the bench, so we can use the bench, plus it's a shorter walk to the dock. There's also one or two there with two tables instead of one, which will help if the group's very large. One of those where you parked the other day is perfect, but if they're taken, we'll take what ever we can get :D

UndrWatrDan:
Hey Subzero!
I'll be at CSSP on the 2nd and 3rd. Should be arriving sometime between 7 and 8am. We have an open water class of 3 students. Not sure where we'll be yet, but hope to be over on the south side near the metal stairs. Most likely be in a navy ford excursion since my little cavalier doesn't like carrying a bunch of tanks and dive gear, but never know so look for the excursion or my tan cavalier with the Tx dive sticker in the rear window.
UndrWatrDan, I'll look out for your car or truck. Hopefully, you can go diving this time.. See ya then.

TruckDiver:
Ok, planning for about a dozen of us, I'll bring some charcoal, chips, fruit and stuff.
Also, Smonster has said that she will be making her annual appearance at CSSP, but she's not diving and is driving her own car out............. "It's HOT!" :wink:

Anyway, whoever gets there first try to snag a covered picnic table so later we can lay out the feast. Preferably one near one of the grills. Just in case we can't get a picnic table, if anyone has a folding table they could bring, it might prove quite helpful.

Hmmmm, what else?

I'll try to be in the park by 8 and will try reserving a covered picnic table near a pit. I'll bring some chips hotdogs and buns as well. Northside, right? Look for a black Honda Pilot.. See ya.

Firefyter:
Dan, try to snag one of the other pavillions to the north if you can. We usually try to get one of those over by the bench, so we can use the bench, plus it's a shorter walk to the dock. There's also one or two there with two tables instead of one, which will help if the group's very large. One of those where you parked the other day is perfect, but if they're taken, we'll take what ever we can get :D

Not a problem! I'll make sure the little Axes are guarding the whole perimeter! :eyebrow: Mrs. Axe will be there for crowd control...anyone trys to grab that double where we usually go, she cuts their lp hoses! Just kidding! I'll snag the one on the northwest side with the bench. I'm guessing that we'll have a pretty good group Saturday! I'm excited! :crafty:

Here's what I'm bringing:

The wife :10:
2 rugrats :11:
Dogs
Buns
Cheap plates
Powerade and water
Condiments of various kinds

Lemme know what everyone else is bringing...

Oh by the way, Foo...the boss wouldn't let me get away with sneaking some of our hot, fresh bread out there...damn!

Axewizard:
Oh by the way, Foo...the boss wouldn't let me get away with sneaking some of our hot, fresh bread out there...damn!

Guess I'll stay home then... :wink:

Foo

subzero:
UndrWatrDan, I'll look out for your car or truck. Hopefully, you can go diving this time.. See ya then.

I'll be diving for sure this time! No #&%#@#%$ sinus infection this time!

BTW everybody...who's bringing charcoal?

Axewizard:
BTW everybody...who's bringing charcoal?

Me gots it! 20# of Kingsford and 1/2 gallon of lighter fluid be enough?

Whoosh!! Now that's a fire!!

Firefyter:
We usually try to get one of those over by the bench, so we can use the bench, plus it's a shorter walk to the dock.

Hey...did anyone ever copy the Beast Bench and make you guys more than one?

Nope....Beast's bench is still the only one out there that I've ever seen.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom