July 4th weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Friday's out, Saturday's in for me....That's my only day off and Mrs. Axe said we would celebrate my birthday out there. Pretty kewl....eh..

BTW...I have an OOB emergency right now!

Just curious what kinda head count we were looking at for Saturday. Anybody wanna BBQ or whatever? Where ya'll wanna meet? Usual spot? FF? Texass? Scubatexan? Axe? Subzero? ? ? Anybody gonna camp overnight?

Normally I get out to the lake pretty early, but this time I'll be a little late getting there. My dive computer drowned Sunday while at CCSP. :crying: So, I have to go spend some money on my way out. :280:

I'm out for Saturday. I forgot I have to work that day. I'm out for the 3rd and 4th, as well. I'm seriously bummed...:frown:

I am still not sure what our plans are for this weekend. I am hoping to get some diving in. I know I am pretty much out for the 3rd as I will be working at Sambuca in Adission for Kaboom town. The rest of the weekend is still sort of wide open.

TruckDiver:
Just curious what kinda head count we were looking at for Saturday. Anybody wanna BBQ or whatever? Where ya'll wanna meet? Usual spot? FF? Texass? Scubatexan? Axe? Subzero? ? ? Anybody gonna camp overnight?

Normally I get out to the lake pretty early, but this time I'll be a little late getting there. My dive computer drowned Sunday while at CCSP. :crying: So, I have to go spend some money on my way out. :280:

I'll be there, probably 9:30 or 10:00 usual spot. I can't camp, but I won't be in quite as big a hurry as I was Sunday to leave....

Lukie? Kaboomtown? I feel your pain....I'm on bell to bell @ Spring Creek for the 3rd...

I'll be there at the usual spot with my minions...I'll bring some grub if one of y'all want to bring some drinks...I was thinking perhaps some burgers....dogs...whatever. Just let me know!

Mrs. Axe is excited.

TruckDiver:

I'll be there around 8:30 - 9am. Where do you guys normally meet? No camping for me.. BBQ or whatever? How 'bout some burgers or hotdogs?

Axewizard:
I'll bring some grub if one of y'all want to bring some drinks...I was thinking perhaps some burgers....dogs...whatever. Just let me know!

Mrs. Axe is excited.

The man works at spring creek and wants to know what he should bring... ha! FRESH ROLLS, Baybeeee! :wink:

Sounds like a great shindig is in the makes... doubt I'll be there, not quite strong enough for that scene yet, but hope you all have a fantastic time. I'll probably hang out in the a.c. :17: I miss yall, man!

Foo

I'll be out there working a class but will keep an eye out for ya guys.... maybe I can hook up after I get done with the class and go on a FUN dive!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom