July 4th weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Troy and I will be out at CSSP with an OW class July 3rd and 4th. If anyone wants to dive we will be there!!!!

subzero...we'll try to be out there around 8:30 or so...it all depends on how anxious the rugrats are to get there....

Scubatexan, Firefyter? You guys gonna be there? My wifey wants to meet and dive with you guys....

Axewizard:
subzero...we'll try to be out there around 8:30 or so...it all depends on how anxious the rugrats are to get there....

Scubatexan, Firefyter? You guys gonna be there? My wifey wants to meet and dive with you guys....

Peyton and I are going to try and dive either the 2nd or 3rd, but we both have to work the 4th. I'm not sure which day yet, but we're gonna try to make one of 'em.

I may try to go out on Friday (July 1), but if that doesn't work out, then I will be there on Saturday. I'm looking forward to seeing you again and meeting and diving with your wife as well, Axe. :)

Axewizard:

Axewizard, see you on Saturday then.

Sounds like a winner to me...I'll keep the little axe's occupied and I'll let Mrs. Axe take the first dive....this should be grand!

I hope we can get some more out for sat...unfortunately Firefyter...I gotta work that Sunday (Kaboomtown in Addison) and on the 4th as well...should be a crazy weekend at the shop! YIKES!!!!

I think I'm getting "hickory smoke narcosis"....uh...BBQ anyone?

Ok now that everyone has made plans how about shifting everything to the 3rd, Sunday, so I can be involved? :wink: LOL...

"...uh, would you like bbq sauce on those ribs?"

WHOA!!!! Axe needs a vacation!!!! BADLY!!!!

I'll just take a cold beer for now...if Mrs. Axe ever gets back from the store!!

I can't be there Sunday or Monday. It's going to have to be Friday, Saturday or nothing for me...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom