July 4 and 5 somewhere?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubapolly

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I'm wanting to go diving July 4 and 5.
I was thinking Blue Springs, Falling Rock, or somewhere else kind of close to cincy. I need to be in Cincy the 5th by 4pm.

Anybody interrested?

I could do Blue Springs the morning and early afternoon on the 5th. I can't dive on the 4th. It's the only day that week my wife has off from work and we already have plans.

Well I am now thinking I might only go for Tuesday. One of my former students can only go Tues, and I think we are going to try to car pool

scubapolly:
Well I am now thinking I might only go for Tuesday. One of my former students can only go Tues, and I think we are going to try to car pool

No worries. Enjoy diving on the 4th. If your plans change and you're looking for another to join you, just give me a ping. I'm only 45 minutes from BS and would enjoy joining you for a couple of dives.

Divin'Hoosier:
No worries. Enjoy diving on the 4th. If your plans change and you're looking for another to join you, just give me a ping. I'm only 45 minutes from BS and would enjoy joining you for a couple of dives.

Missed me by 1 day, had you said the 3rd I'd be there. But have 2 4th of July get togethers to go to, and then have work on the 5th. :(

Divermark2003:
Missed me by 1 day, had you said the 3rd I'd be there. But have 2 4th of July get togethers to go to, and then have work on the 5th. :(

We'll definitely have to do it another time. How far is Blue Springs for you? Maybe a Saturday in July, Aug or Sept?

Divin'Hoosier:
We'll definitely have to do it another time. How far is Blue Springs for you? Maybe a Saturday in July, Aug or Sept?

I'm about 80 East of Cincy. That sounds like a good idea.

Hey, we live in Dayton area. How is Blue Springs to dive? Have never been there. Read about it. We were going to try and go sat and sun (1 & 2) but decided to stay closer to home, we are going to Portage.

I'd say BS and Portage are comparable as far as the diving is concerned.
max depth is about 55 ft. Couple of fun things sunk in it. Probably the most unique is an armored truck. Easy entries and exits. It is actually the place I take students who have mobility issues.
$20 a day to get in (that's the biggest ouch), $5 for fills.
Vis can vary a bit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom