July 1-5, Anyone Up For Diving Monterey?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EJQ

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
While I have to be in the Bay Area for July 6, I want to come early and get in some diving. Last month I got in a day in La Jolla, shore diving. I'm interested in either shore or boat diving. I'll be diving a dry suit, looking to rent tanks and weights. I have not been back in the water at Monterey since my OW class. (Is Seven Seas still operating out of Cannery Row?) That was 125 dives ago. Happy to have someone local who knows the waters.
Ed

While I have to be in the Bay Area for July 6, I want to come early and get in some diving. Last month I got in a day in La Jolla, shore diving. I'm interested in either shore or boat diving. I'll be diving a dry suit, looking to rent tanks and weights. I have not been back in the water at Monterey since my OW class. (Is Seven Seas still operating out of Cannery Row?) That was 125 dives ago. Happy to have someone local who knows the waters.
Ed

Seven Seas has been replaced with Breakwater Scuba, all the other shops remain the same. You can try posting on the FB page "Monterey Bay Scuba Divers Open" for a buddy. You might have to wait closer to the day for a commitment, but generally there are buddies available.

Hi Ed,

I can't commit to dates yet, but most likely I'd be up to join you at least for a couple shore dives. Shoot me a PM.

Seven Seas has been replaced with Breakwater Scuba, all the other shops remain the same. You can try posting on the FB page "Monterey Bay Scuba Divers Open" for a buddy. You might have to wait closer to the day for a commitment, but generally there are buddies available.
Thanks for the update on Seven Seas and the FB page.

Back
Top Bottom