Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Gang.

Hola from Coz!

After getting hardly any sleep on the flights here. we made it to Scuba club. Room has a westerly view looking toward the mailand of Mexico. After getting checked in and a little nap, we set up our gear lockers, checked out a couple of tanks and made a quick check dive outside the resort area. No wetsuit. just a bathing suit! and hardly any lead! Noi camera tho since it was just a quick check. I shoulda brought it. ther is a lot to see just off the beach, Frogfish, Annemone, Puffers, Parrot fish, etc.etc.

This morning were heading out on the first boat dive of the trip.

Were off to breakfast now, then diving. Later Guys!

Oh yeah, get this. we go to the local market to get some supplies. 6 pack of cervesa, Bottle of tequilla, Margarita mix, 12 pack of water. 21 bucks! you can't even get the tequilla that cheep at home!

Buenas Dias!

Hi Gang.

Hola from Coz!

After getting hardly any sleep on the flights here. we made it to Scuba club. Room has a westerly view looking toward the mailand of Mexico. After getting checked in and a little nap, we set up our gear lockers, checked out a couple of tanks and made a quick check dive outside the resort area. No wetsuit. just a bathing suit! and hardly any lead! Noi camera tho since it was just a quick check. I shoulda brought it. ther is a lot to see just off the beach, Frogfish, Annemone, Puffers, Parrot fish, etc.etc.

This morning were heading out on the first boat dive of the trip.

Were off to breakfast now, then diving. Later Guys!

Oh yeah, get this. we go to the local market to get some supplies. 6 pack of cervesa, Bottle of tequilla, Margarita mix, 12 pack of water. 21 bucks! you can't even get the tequilla that cheep at home!

Buenas Dias!

Have a great time Ron!

Come down Saturday and find out! :p

Dude with the baby and getting permission its been rough! :wink:

Ugh - do share! You were diving today? I am EXTREMELY jealous as I am in certain need of a good dive.

Hi Sarita!

Thought I was the only gal who ventured into this thread :)

Hi Sarita! Thought I was the only gal who ventured into this thread :)

Ohhhh go back to the beginning. You can see some of lovely Jim Ernst artwork that I have attached, although I can't find them in the thread...

I try to avoid this thread - no good can come of it! :) but it always sucks me back in, if only for a little comment here and there.

Back
Top Bottom