Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Both :D!

Kathy,

You haven't dove Monterey unless you have met and dove with Brandon aka BBianchi...

You should take him up on diving one of the two days he mentioned. He took me out on my first drysuit experience in the ocean, I trust him that much... :D

He also took me out on my first dive to Monastery, I trust him that much... :D

I recommend him more than Ernst because he doesn't have a mustache and you know that Brewski has a mustache too and they are crazy intructors... :D

Much luv headin your way Ernst...

I am glad you are such a schizophrenic Mike...

Kathy,

You haven't dove Monterey unless you have met and dove with Brandon aka BBianchi...

You should take him up on diving one of the two days he mentioned. He took me out on my first drysuit experience in the ocean, I trust him that much... :D
Much luv headin your way Ernst...[/QUOTE]

Gosh I'd love nothing more than to go.

But alas, I have a huge final on Friday that will keep me busy till then. Then must must build & coordinate with a partner and reherse a 45 minute final presentation for Monday. My partner is a very scared undergrad--so I must mentor and teach her powerpoint.

That and a final polish on a 16 paper. I'm afraid this at time time in the semester it may be impossible. But good news is that the semester is done till August on Monday.

If some miracle happens, I will be in touch. It's possible If I summon a little more energy --but sadly not very likely.

-K

Kathy,

Much luv headin your way Ernst...

Gosh I'd love nothing more than to go.

But alas, I have a huge final on Friday that will keep me busy till then. Then must must build & coordinate with a partner and reherse a 45 minute final presentation for Monday. My partner is a very scared undergrad--so I must mentor and teach her powerpo

That and a final polish on a 16 paper. I'm afraid this at time time in the semester it may be impossible. But good news is that the semester is done till August on Monday.

If some miracle happens, I will be in touch. It's possible If I summon a little more energy --but sadly not very likely.

-K[/QUOTE]

Kathy.

You need me to beat him up?

I know how too break his bones...!:D

Kathy,

I am starting to see the way it really is, you only trust divers with mustaches, that is why Ernst and Brewski get to dive with you... I'm going to pass around fake mustaches so you will trust them and dive with us...

Can you see me with a red fiery mustache?

:)

p.s
Ernst I need my meds for my episode that I'm having... Schizophrenia is attacking me...

Kathy,

I am starting to see the way it really is, you only trust divers with mustaches, that is why Ernst and Brewski get to dive with you... I'm going to pass around fake mustaches so you will trust them and dive with us...

Can you see me with a red fiery mustache?

:)

p.s
Ernst I need my meds for my episode that I'm having... Schizophrenia is attacking me...

Mike.

You need to grow Pubic hair first Buddy..

Then you can work on the facial hair once you are a real man buddy..:rofl3:

Mike.

You need to grow Pubic hair first Buddy..

Then you can work on the facial hair once you are a real man buddy..:rofl3:

Ernst you are killing me,,, :rofl3: I needed a good laugh buddy,,, without Mills here and you attacking him the comedy goes dry.... So hey, since I'm a Mike also, I should be an easy target...

I really laugh hard every time you call him bonehead, so since he's not here to take the abuse, can I have some love too:dork2:
So Ernst, on night dives does your mustache glow?

Kathy,

Actually, I'd love to go diving with Brandon & meet more local dive partners. He seems like a very nice guy.

Just for the record, my partner requirements are buddy awarness, dive skills and a personality that makes the day pleasant -- mustaches don't factor in :wink:

It's safe to guess that Brandon has all these qualities :).

Kathy,

Actually, I'd love to go diving with Brandon & meet more local dive partners. He seems like a very nice guy.

Just for the record, my partner requirements are buddy awarness, dive skills and a personality that makes the day pleasant -- mustaches don't factor in :wink:

It's safe to guess that Brandon has all these qualities :).

Bruce wouldn't have let me become a DM otherwise! :p

Some personnel changes at work yesterday have reduced our on-call rotation by a week for hopefully a short period. So officially now I only have 2 weekends off a month. Granted by off I mean im free to be unreachable. :( Kinda sucks.

Jim, im sure you have more IMPORTANT things to do... just like I have. However, when the wife says "you can dive this weekend" im taking FULL advantage.

Back
Top Bottom