Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Beautiful colors and photos Ron. I am glad to see that you've done the C-53 already. Are you going to get to Devil's Throat? That is an amazing dive.

I'm on a diving vacation so yeah :D Take a look at the Coco View album. I'm adding a few pics as the week goes.

Lovely photos too Mike! So jealous of you both! Mike - were those cuttle fish? That is my dream..... sweet little cuttlefish!

Damn it Jim! I go away for a few days and Kathys been sucked into the dark side! :shakehead: can't I trust you to keep an eye on things while I'm gone???
Gotta escape while the guards aren't looking :D

Bruce wouldn't have let me become a DM otherwise! :p

Kinda what I was expecting :wink:

Some personnel changes at work yesterday have reduced our on-call rotation by a week for hopefully a short period. So officially now I only have 2 weekends off a month. Granted by off I mean im free to be unreachable. :( Kinda sucks.

Does unreachable for an hour at a time = totally unreachable? :D

Jim, im sure you have more IMPORTANT things to do... just like I have. However, when the wife says "you can dive this weekend" im taking FULL advantage.

I hope you do. A beautiful ocean filled with possibilities, a potential partner and what am I doing sitting here at this darn computer for hours at a time. Arggh!!!

Kinda what I was expecting :wink:

Does unreachable for an hour at a time = totally unreachable? :D

I hope you do. A beautiful ocean filled with possibilities, a potential partner and what am I doing sitting here at this darn computer for hours at a time. Arggh!!!

Kathy.

I need your E-Mail address Please, I am done working on the Blond, And now going to due the editing on the Brewnet... Pictures of you If I spelled that wrong.:D

Wooo..... My spell check stopped working... Arrggg.....

Kathy.

I need your E-Mail address Please, I am done working on the Blond, And now going to due the editing on the Brewnet... Pictures of you If I spelled that wrong.:D

Wooo..... My spell check stopped working... Arrggg.....

You did but nobody cares about spelling here. :wink:

Ron I don't know where these amazing photography skills came from... :p

However id LOVE to get a full size copy of this photo so that I could get it printed and framed.
We can discuss my fee when I get back

Beautiful colors and photos Ron. I am glad to see that you've done the C-53 already. Are you going to get to Devil's Throat? That is an amazing dive.
I don't know yet, were going where Migguel wants to go. I suppose I can ask him.

GUARDS! WAKE UP!

When Brandon states,

"Jim, im sure you have more IMPORTANT things to do... just like I have. However, when the wife says "you can dive this weekend" im taking FULL advantage".

This is what I invision will happen in the ocean... Watch what comes out of those gates, that will be Brandon and Posiden is his wife allowing him to dive.... Watch out Monterey, Carmel,,,, the Kraken has been released....

YouTube - PERSEUS SAVES ANDROMEDA FROM THE KRAKEN

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom