Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think these are great. I love the serenity of their faces - or is it boredom? Regardless, nice shots.

No Sarah....

They are just pissed about having to dive with me!! LOL!

Thank you for the compliments on the photos, I realized to late that I had my strobe Mal-adjusted though, And that is why there is so much matter in the water that is visible.

...And that is why there is so much matter in the water that is visible.

You are your own worst critic. I couldn't tell and still can't even now that you mention it. :) Just take the compliment and wear it with pride Ernst. :)

You are your own worst critic. I couldn't tell and still can't even now that you mention it. :) Just take the compliment and wear it with pride Ernst. :)

LOL... Thank you very much, And yes you are correct, as I was going to delete a bunch of them as I felt they weren't up to MY standards, I was told by her that she would beat me if I deleted even One!

I've posted highlights from yesterday here Scuba Club Cozumel pictures by Brewski_59 - Photobucket

Missing the dry suit diving! (yeah right!) :wink:

Are you diving with a wet suit there? I did last night's dive with one and wanted to rip it off :D Kinda nice to dive without a wetsuit.

Lovely photos too Mike! So jealous of you both! Mike - were those cuttle fish? That is my dream..... sweet little cuttlefish!
I am told they are squid. I annoyed the **** out of them though :D

And here is Shannon (Ishie)

JimShannonandKathyMonterey5-10-0906.jpg

What is that thing attacking her face?

Did the shark dive this morning. In the afternoon I saw three trumpet fish.

The same thing that attacks your face while you are diving.

But the difference between the two of you is, The mask and reg enjoys working for her, And with you, You have to sneak up on them and attack them to get them on the mug of a face you have.:rofl3:

I hope you are having a great trip Buddy, Your pictures are really good Mike!

Its too late, she drank the kool aid. :sad:
sevenofnine.jpg

OMG IF I EVER LOOK LIKE just slap me around a bit :D She's scary!! Now my question is what if I start doing crazy stuff (like I did in rock climbing for 12 years) without a firm foundation - now that is lots scarier than just drinking a little red koolaid and following tight procedure. And heck! I'l always have you all to remind me how to have fun!

I love that image. Very nice. Kathy - you are looking like quite the natural under(cold)water these days!

Gotta get the butt a little bit higher & not be worried about the bubble going to my feet. But for a 5th dry suit dive - I admit I am pleased -- of course there were a few moments (but only a few and those were easy to solve) :wink:

Here's............. Kathy!!!

JimShannonandKathyMonterey5-10-0908.jpg

Nice one jim & a nice one of shannon too!

Are you using integrated weights? If so, that may be the cause of your butt-down trim. Try getting a couple small pouches and put them on the top cam band and move a little weight up top.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom