Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim, im sure you have more IMPORTANT things to do... just like I have. However, when the wife says "you can dive this weekend" im taking FULL advantage.

Brendon - Good news I hope!!

I wiggled my way out of my final!!! It's only credit/no credit & I had an A anyway.

Still have some stuff to do but can cram and get it done.

So if you;re up for Saturday-- I;d love to go for dry suit #6 & 7 dive!! :D:D

Sending a PM too.

Yes-- Thanks!! This one is awesome!!! I just wish every moment under the water could be this graceful or even more graceful... Patience *sigh* it will come!!!

Jim you are a great photographer & a fun dive buddie!! Thanks for the shots!

BTW you all - Jim takes great pictures while he is giving his buddies full attention!! Now that's multi-tasking at it's finest!!!

toughchicdiver.jpg

Now am I imagining it or does this look bad *** ! I said I wanted a www conversion - This is NOT a bikini diver!!! Thanks ya all for helpin out ;-)!!

Thank you Kathy!!:D

I still think I could have done better....LOL!

Thank you Kathy!!:D

I still think I could have done better....LOL!

Hum, yeah I'm not quite sure why I'm tiped sidways??? It still looks pretty cool

I;ll be your model anytime if it comes with you as a partner :wink:!

Awesome pic!!!! Now we just need to get your hoses dialed in and lose the poodle jacket.:wink:

Thanks Chip!

Hoses go tomorrow - meeting a new friend at the dive shop for sizing.

Poodle jacket lost as soon as the mail shows up. Maybe by Tuesday?

Didn't really know a www conversion would include all of this but it's totally cool!

LOL:rofl3:...

Hey Chip!!

You know, Now that you said that I am going to have to pull up those pictures and see if I have more, I am pretty sure that I do have some other's of you!

That was a classic. That was a fun day.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom