Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brendon - Good news I hope!!

I wiggled my way out of my final!!! It's only credit/no credit & I had an A anyway.

Still have some stuff to do but can cram and get it done.

So if you;re up for Saturday-- I;d love to go for dry suit #6 & 7 dive!! :D:D

Sending a PM too.

So im waiting to hear what the final plans are. I am diving Sat, I think another buddy of mine is interested but he still had to assemble his bp/w. What are your desires for diving this weekend? Ill PM you my #.

Awesome!!!!:thumbs-up

Hey--I took those edits seriously. Just kinda the gal I am :D!

Just found my smaller warm water jets on the SB classified section for $38 including shipping :D!

Hey--I took those edits seriously. Just kinda the gal I am :D!

Just found my smaller warm water jets on the SB classified section for $38 including shipping :D!

that's a great deal, don't forget the spring straps.:wink:

Jim can you post that one? :D:D

Here you go...

_MG_7685.jpg

OneSpeed at the Underwater Saloon!:D

Are you diving with a wet suit there? I did last night's dive with one and wanted to rip it off :D Kinda nice to dive without a wetsuit.
I'm wearing my shorty. Last night we did a night dive and the bloodworms swarmed us, the light attracts them. I wish I had my dive skin on to keep from being bitten. their worse than mosquitos!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom