Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey everyone...

Are any of you diving this weekend, Mainly Sunday??

If you are and would like a spot on the cypress sea, I have a paid reservation and I can't go, I have to be here to see Shannon off to the airport and unless they find someone to take my spot I will lose $115 dollars.

Anyone interested in taking my place, Maybe give me like half the cost so I don't lose the entire amount....:shocked2:

Last edited:
Casey.

You ARE still alive......

Do you dive Casey...

Haha, yeah I'm still here. I tried to get on the meet n greet boat but I guess its full now. :(

I'm taking some vacation at the end of may, expect me to be in Monterey a lot!

Jim,

I'm really impressed with the pictures you took of the girls... They are super clear and have much detail, I get bored seeing pictures of starfish and nudis all the time, so it's very nice to see pics of us divers doing what we love to do...

I hope to dive with you and have a pic taken in full gear of course in good bouyancy and trim, I can then send it down to Mom in Florida and bragg how cool I am, I have a younger brother that is on the verge of diving, this might push him that way.

Going over to mom's house and seeing this big picture on the wall of me diving Monterey... Can you imagine that Ernst, what do you think, maybe I'll send it to National Geographic for show and tell, okay I just opened myself up for a serious Ernst beating!!!

Nothing but love going your way cousin,,,, Your pics are awesome....!!!!

MG

Did the shark dive this morning. In the afternoon I saw three trumpet fish.

Awesome can't wait to hear all about what I missed!! Maybe will go back the christmas. Utilia/Roatan anyone??

Are you using integrated weights? If so, that may be the cause of your butt-down trim. Try getting a couple small pouches and put them on the top cam band and move a little weight up top.

Hi Anti Hero-

Good to see you poping in. Integrated weight pockets- how'd you guess?? You must be really smart! Have 10lbs in the trim pockets and 18 in the integrated weights pockets, how much should I move up to the cam bands? Will just borrow hard weight from my LDC

BTW: DSS steel bp/w in the mail!!! :wink: A new toy!!!

Oh another BTW: the size L Jets are working out so great!!! Just gotta ditch these pink shoe laces --- thats deffinately high on this weeks agenda!!!!

Jim,
They are super clear and have much detail, I get bored seeing pictures of starfish and nudis all the time, so it's very nice to see pics of us divers doing what we love to do...
MG

Glad to help supply entertainment!!:kiss2:

Last edited:
kathy.

Did you get the pictures this time????:confused:

Yes-- Thanks!! This one is awesome!!! I just wish every moment under the water could be this graceful or even more graceful... Patience *sigh* it will come!!!

Jim you are a great photographer & a fun dive buddie!! Thanks for the shots!

BTW you all - Jim takes great pictures while he is giving his buddies full attention!! Now that's multi-tasking at it's finest!!!

toughchicdiver.jpg

Now am I imagining it or does this look bad *** ! I said I wanted a www conversion - This is NOT a bikini diver!!! Thanks ya all for helpin out ;-)!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom