Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ohhhh go back to the beginning. You can see some of lovely Jim Ernst artwork that I have attached, although I can't find them in the thread...

I try to avoid this thread - no good can come of it! :) but it always sucks me back in, if only for a little comment here and there.

Humm, well I met ishie (a new girl friend) and hooked up with a few diving dates in here. It's a little rough at times, but not at all bad :D! It's been nice to hang out and get to know some locals.

Ohhhh go back to the beginning. You can see some of lovely Jim Ernst artwork that I have attached, although I can't find them in the thread...

I try to avoid this thread - no good can come of it! :) but it always sucks me back in, if only for a little comment here and there.

That's because you are A class act sissy...:D

Dont make me pull up the pictures I have of you Sara.....:eyebrow:

Both :D!

Hey what does that make me, chopped liver?

Kathy,

You haven't dove Monterey unless you have met and dove with Brandon aka BBianchi...

You should take him up on diving one of the two days he mentioned. He took me out on my first drysuit experience in the ocean, I trust him that much... :D

He also took me out on my first dive to Monastery, I trust him that much... :D

I recommend him more than Ernst because he doesn't have a mustache and you know that Brewski has a mustache too and they are crazy intructors... :D

Much luv headin your way Ernst...

BTW - I ordered my new BP/W today!! Yeah!

Hey Kathy,

I'm so mad that you got DSS over Halcyon, if you ever leave your rig unattended, I'm going to spray paint the H all over your straps and it will be with blue paint... :mooner:

J/k... I'm so excited for you,,,, :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom