January Meet, Greet & Invade Point Lobos? :)

What day could you make it?

• Sunday, January 13th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I finally get online, and see a get together, exactly what I was looking for, too!!!

:blinking:

Count me in!

Wow! Even SoCal is coming! Allright then. Lets plan on Breakwater with 1 dive to the Metridium Fields and the second out along the wall to the sealions (seals?). Order depending although I am thinking the the wall 1st because I presume it involves a longer surface swim.

As fir the Metridium Field, I don't really know how to get there myself, so can someone who does know and who is willing to play 'guide' confirm they will be attending please?

You've been there several times, Sara. :) You don't know how to get there yet? I've gotten better at finding the pipe, but I would rather someone else lead...Maybe I'll go practice finding it over the next few months. :)

Now now .... I have actually only been there once. :) And that was because Wayne led us. Remember at the first SB thing - we got separated from the rest of you all. :(

Wow! Even SoCal is coming! Allright then. Lets plan on Breakwater with 1 dive to the Metridium Fields and the second out along the wall to the sealions (seals?). Order depending although I am thinking the the wall 1st because I presume it involves a longer surface swim.

As fir the Metridium Field, I don't really know how to get there myself, so can someone who does know and who is willing to play 'guide' confirm they will be attending please?

The end of the Breakwater will generally be Sea Lions, not Seals.

The Metridium Fields (some of you should take note of the correct spelling) is about the same surface swim as the end of the breakwater, but the breakwater has a navigationally easy option to drop before you get to the end. Also the Met fields is
deeper than the end of the breakwater.

Metridium Fields!!! never seen 'em, i am SO in!!
i'll need a buddy (or 10), and i'll be good!

The end of the Breakwater will generally be Sea Lions, not Seals.

The Metridium Fields is about the same surface swim as the end of the breakwater, but the breakwater has a navigationally easy option to drop before you get to the end. Also the Met fields is deeper than the end of the breakwater.

As always - many thanks CT. In light, the plan should be to do the Metridium Fields first and then a second out along the BW. That way people can pretty much do whatever the heck they want to do on the 2nd dive.

If the weather is cooperative (read: not raining) I will bust out the little grill and we can do a potluck thingy again if you are all interested.

Jon_M - come on along! Sounds like this might be a fun day. :)

Mark and I might decide to stay down there - probably around the same area as the rest of those who are down there - so we might have to rally for a night dive at the BW as well..............and then a SB party?!

Lovers or Metridian, would both be very good options in my opinion!

MET-RID-IUM Say it with me Jim METRIDIUM FIELDS

Geeeezzzz..... At least I know you can find them...

:D

ps coming down this weekend?

MET-RID-IUM Say it with me Jim METRIDIUM FIELDS

Geeeezzzz..... At least I know you can find them...

:D

ps coming down this weekend?

Oh that was so mean...... It was a typo .... what can I say I suck at typing and spellliinnnggg how do you sepll thaat agin:11:

I am actully not sure of this coming weekend!

Back
Top Bottom