January Meet, Greet & Invade Point Lobos? :)

What day could you make it?

• Sunday, January 13th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, I'm down for a threesome too. :blinking:

Oh my! What the heck is going on here?!?!! If I must - Michelle - meet Danno and Iron. Danno and Iron - meet Michelle. :devil:

Must remind myself never to have a party with alcohol and invite any of you all! :D

Okay, I am keeping my list ...... waiting to hear from the others as well.

Yes, please count me in. In response to Sarah's questions:

(1) Do you have a reservation? NO, I DON'T HAVE A RESERVATION & I NEED A BUDDY.

(2) If you do not have a reservation - how many spots do you definitely need? ONE FOR MYSELF.

I look forward to meeting everyone. Also, if anyone wants to go diving before then, just let me know and I'll be there.

mark

Oh my! What the heck is going on here?!?!! If I must - Michelle - meet Danno and Iron. Danno and Iron - meet Michelle. :devil:

Must remind myself never to have a party with alcohol and invite any of you all! :D

Okay, I am keeping my list ...... waiting to hear from the others as well.

Too late as I understand it you invited everyone to buzzards after the dive (party)
and they sell alchohol.:shakehead:

As for me I hope to have plenty of batteries for the camera.:eyebrow:

Too late as I understand it you invited everyone to buzzards after the dive (party)
and they sell alchohol.:shakehead:

As for me I hope to have plenty of batteries for the camera.:eyebrow:

You know, reality is an illusion caused by an alcohol deficiency. :11:

You know, reality is an illusion caused by an alcohol deficiency. :11:

Then I guess we'll have a chance to escape reality for a while at Buzzard's that night, won't we? :eyebrow:

Sarah,

I sent you a PM; my buddy and I want to dive and we were rejected when we tried to get reservations on 1-19-08.

Anything you can do to help us get in... :)

MG

Yeah, we have about 9+ people coming down from the Sonoma County area, can you get us in too LOL We have a few reservations for Sunday, but not enough to even get all of us in. If anyone has reservations available for Sunday please please let me know so we can get more of our club members in. Where is everyone staying? Most of us will be at the Lone Oak Lodge on Fremont St Saturday night.

Yeah, we have about 9+ people coming down from the Sonoma County area, can you get us in too LOL We have a few reservations for Sunday, but not enough to even get all of us in. If anyone has reservations available for Sunday please please let me know so we can get more of our club members in. Where is everyone staying? Most of us will be at the Lone Oak Lodge on Fremont St Saturday night.

I think I'm staying at the Lone Oak too. I made a reservation but I'm waiting to hear back from my friends to confirm. Hey, maybe we can have an SB party that night at the hotel? :crafty:

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Okay folks. Here's the lowdown.

There are only three of us that have reservations, and about 9 that want in. The ratio just won't permit us to even ask Pt. Lobos to fudge on their restrictions. And quite honestly, we really don't want to ask, create a precedent, etc.

Soooooo we are back to the drawing board. Doc and I spoke and he has to stay at Lobos because he is doing some drills. But I am happy moving the get-together to another locale. :icon5: Soooooooooooo - what are the suggestions for the NEW dive site for January 19th?? :icon5:

As well, I am going to begin another thread to pick a day in March, with the "polls" closing soon, so please get on over there and vote http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/norcal/213285-point-lobos-get-together.html#post3262662

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom