January Meet, Greet & Invade Point Lobos? :)

What day could you make it?

• Sunday, January 13th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How about Lover's or Otters Cove or Coral Street(no real place to gather though here)? We could also fall back to Breakwater or McAbee Beach. Monastery if all involved are comfortable, but there seems to be a few new divers, so that might not be a good idea. If there are enough of us at Monastery though, we could do a "class" on how to enter/exit Monastery.

How about Lover's or Otters Cove or Coral Street(no real place to gather though here)? We could also fall back to Breakwater or McAbee Beach. Monastery if all involved are comfortable, but there seems to be a few new divers, so that might not be a good idea. If there are enough of us at Monastery though, we could do a "class" on how to enter/exit Monastery.

If conditions permit Monastary would be cool. If not, Lovers, Otter cove, McAbee are all good fallbacks. Which one do you think has the best parking? I suppose Breakwater just for the parking lot.

i'm down with wherever...been to lovers, not otter or macabee. would also do Monastary (conditions permitting)

Well, I don't mind what we do. I think we might wish to shoot for something other than Monastery given the warning of Ben and Jim Ernst. What about Lovers with a backup to Breakwater? Or, if anyone knows the way, we could just plan to do the Metridium Field @ Breakwater which can be a good navigational exercise (so long as 1 person knows how to get there). Nice gathering area.

thoughts?

I would love to dive the Metridian field again. I know Prodiver can get us there and back.

What about Lovers with a backup to Breakwater? Or, if anyone knows the way, we could just plan to do the Metridium Field @ Breakwater which can be a good navigational exercise (so long as 1 person knows how to get there). Nice gathering area.

thoughts?

I'm fine with either spot (Lover's or Breakwater) and they both have pretty good gathering areas. At Lover's we could be in search of the skates and Breakwater the Metriduims. :)

I think parkings best at Breakwater, and its very diverse, We can go out to the end of the BW and play with Sea Lions, or head out to the Mertridium Field. I know the way... (famous last words). With a group as large as this one look like its becoming parking will be an issue.

Lovers or Metridian, would both be very good options in my opinion!
I really like Lovers #3 but not much parking and the stairs down to the beach are a challenge for some.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom