January Meet, Greet & Invade Point Lobos? :)

What day could you make it?

• Sunday, January 13th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you..... I wouldn't miss the chance to torment EVERYONE!!:D

Why is that really NOT surprising! :king:

Thank you..... I wouldn't miss the chance to torment EVERYONE!!:D

Yeah! I can't wait to be tormented in person. :D

Haha! I have to echo Michelle on this one! :) Looking forward to being one of the merry band of fools out at the BW that day.

Is anyone interested in the possibility of a night dive if the weather and conditions cooperate?

Haha! I have to echo Michelle on this one! :) Looking forward to being one of the merry band of fools out at the BW that day.

Is anyone interested in the possibility of a night dive if the weather and conditions cooperate?

I'm really looking forward to it too! :)

I'd love to do a night dive! I'm staying down there to go out on the Sanctuary with my DM class Sun.

It is likely that I can join (and meet) you all on the 19th. See you then.

Nathan

Great! It'll be nice to meet you Nathan.

I'd be interested in doing a night dive even if the weather and conditions DON'T cooperate. :wink: Maybe even especially if they don't cooperate. :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom