January Meet, Greet & Invade Point Lobos? :)

What day could you make it?

• Sunday, January 13th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd be interested in doing a night dive even if the weather and conditions DON'T cooperate. :wink: Maybe even especially if they don't cooperate. :eyebrow:

:blush: Oh MY! :blush:

I'd be interested in doing a night dive even if the weather and conditions DON'T cooperate. :wink: Maybe even especially if they don't cooperate. :eyebrow:

You'd better be careful Dan. You might not be invited to her party or at least not allowed to drink any alchohol.

HAHAHA!!! that's way too funny Michelle. Don't worry - I am not planning on throwing a party anytime soon! :)

Wow! Even SoCal is coming! Allright then. Lets plan on Breakwater with 1 dive to the Metridium Fields and the second out along the wall to the sealions (seals?). Order depending although I am thinking the the wall 1st because I presume it involves a longer surface swim.

As fir the Metridium Field, I don't really know how to get there myself, so can someone who does know and who is willing to play 'guide' confirm they will be attending please?

I'll be there, and I know the way. Chucks right about the surface swim, about the same as the end of the breakwater. You can follow the pipe, but that wastes a lot of air traveling, I prefer to surface swim to it drop on top of the rocks and swim back in submerged.

Depth is about 60 feet. Not sure if the end of the wall gets that deep.

HAHAHA!!! that's way too funny Michelle. Don't worry - I am not planning on throwing a party anytime soon! :)

But if you did, you could always limit it to one drink per person. :eyebrow:

Attachments

• companypicnic_large copy.jpg
    companypicnic_large copy.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 40
There goes my plans for saturday night!:(

Well, you could always throw a party Pro_diver. Are you going to be staying the night down there? Who all is going to be doing that? Ideally, I would like to do a night dive if I am not too %&*$-ing cold and then head out for some :martini: :beer:drinks :beer::martini: afterwards if anyone else is interested. :beer::martini: Mmmmmmargaritas?!?! :martini: Whatever happens after that - is up to you Danno... :blush:

micbouch:
But if you did, you could always limit it to one drink per person.
eyebrow.gif

That looks like it might be big enoguh for Jim, Danno and Pro_diver. (Where on earth did you find that picture!?!?!? Its hilarious!!):rofl3:

Well, you could always throw a party Pro_diver. Are you going to be staying the night down there? Who all is going to be doing that? Ideally, I would like to do a night dive if I am not too %&*$-ing cold and then head out for some :martini: :beer:drinks :beer::martini: afterwards if anyone else is interested. :beer::martini: Mmmmmmargaritas?!?! :martini: Whatever happens after that - is up to you Danno... :blush:

That looks like it might be big enoguh for Jim, Danno and Pro_diver. (Where on earth did you find that picture!?!?!? Its hilarious!!):rofl3:

I'm staying down there for sure. I'd love to do a night dive and go out for drinks! :beer: We might even be able to have a party at the Lone Oak. I hear there's other SBers staying there too. :11: We need to limit Dan to the one drink though. :rofl3:
A friend sent me that pic this morning and I thought it fit perfect in our thread!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom