January Meet, Greet & Invade Point Lobos? :)

What day could you make it?

• Sunday, January 13th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:notify::notify::notify::notify::notify::notify::notify::notify::notify:

Okay, I phoned Doc Wong this morning to get his impressions/thoughts about what to do. These are our thoughts.

IF POSSIBLE - we would like to try and make the original "Point Lobos Plan" work. After we get final #s, Doc is going to call the folks at Lobos to see if they can't accomodate us (as an exception). TO DO THIS - I need the following information ASAP! I need to know who HAS reservations and who NEEDS a spot.

Please be as precise as possible as we need to have final numbers no later than tomorrow (Wednesday) evening so that we can ask about it all.

So please - let me/us know the following:

(1) Do you have a reservation? If so - how many divers did you include in it (just yourself or yourself and a buddy). Do you have a buddy?
AND
(2) If you do not have a reservation - how many spots do you definitely need?

Again, please post your response to BOTH questions no later than Wednesday night. I will be moving the list forward at that time to see if we can't get an accomodation for everyone. Otherwise, we will discuss other options.

:notify::notify::notify::notify::notify::notify::notify::notify::notify:

Okay, I phoned Doc Wong this morning to get his impressions/thoughts about what to do. These are our thoughts.

IF POSSIBLE - we would like to try and make the original "Point Lobos Plan" work. After we get final #s, Doc is going to call the folks at Lobos to see if they can't accomodate us (as an exception). TO DO THIS - I need the following information ASAP! I need to know who HAS reservations and who NEEDS a spot.

Please be as precise as possible as we need to have final numbers no later than tomorrow (Wednesday) evening so that we can ask about it all.

So please - let me/us know the following:

(1) Do you have a reservation? If so - how many divers did you include in it (just yourself or yourself and a buddy). Do you have a buddy?
AND
(2) If you do not have a reservation - how many spots do you definitely need?

Again, please post your response to BOTH questions no later than Wednesday night. I will be moving the list forward at that time to see if we can't get an accomodation for everyone. Otherwise, we will discuss other options.

Thanks Sarah and Doc!

I don't have a reservation and would like to have a spot for a buddy if possible. If not, I'd be fine diving as a threesome.

i also have no res, but i will come down if a spot is available...
i don't think you guys (and gals) should give up your spots (lobos) just to dive as a group, though.

I was told it was full that day. :(

If everyone wants to go somewhere else, I'm all for that.

We could also change the date, then all bombard the website with our reservations at 12:01am, two months from that date.

If you have reservations, don't give them up. We can do something.

Okay, Danno - do you have a buddy that you are trying to dive with for Pt. Lobos?

I am thinking of doing a PM message to everyone on here ...... call me impatient but ............ PS - I have sent messages and so if you haven't gotten a message - please let me know....

I still interested in going still but I have no res. I'm solo and would not mind doing a threesome also:eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom