it's early january! key largo diving, 1/4/17, pics,,,,,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

great stuff...always a pleasure seeing your images....thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the report Phil, beautiful photos as usual Tim. You scored the eel trio, Green, Spotted, and Goldentail. You don't often see the center teeth on the upper palate, nice shot of the Green Moray. The photos of the Whitespotted Filefish are wonderful, the pair are beautiful, the single is dazzling. The Blue Parrot is brilliant

Very best, Craig

You are making both easy and hard on us as we are going there as a family in mid-April. Trip will be my daughter's first diving aside from quarry certification. We keep telling her of the wonders of warm water reefs.... The pictures are great to bide our time, but the anticipation is killing us.... keep it up!

Great pictures! I'm making a trip down to Key Largo in March. I booked with Key Largo Dive Center. I chose them because of their six person boat. Do you have any experience with them?

Thanks,

Win
Thank you Win. I have not been out with a commercial operator in a few years, so I cannot give you an opinion. Hope you have a great time here!

Cool pix.... I like the golden tail, turtle and shark shots the most..... but they are all great
Thank you sportxlh. The golden tail was a quick little critter, on the move, only saw him for a few seconds.

Thanks for the report Phil, beautiful photos as usual Tim. You scored the eel trio, Green, Spotted, and Goldentail. You don't often see the center teeth on the upper palate, nice shot of the Green Moray. The photos of the Whitespotted Filefish are wonderful, the pair are beautiful, the single is dazzling. The Blue Parrot is brilliant

Very best, Craig
Thank you Craig. Yes, it was Eel Day, for sure! I'd say overall we saw 4 or 5 greens. Quite unusual. The gaping mouth green was a hoot to shoot.

You are making both easy and hard on us as we are going there as a family in mid-April. Trip will be my daughter's first diving aside from quarry certification. We keep telling her of the wonders of warm water reefs.... The pictures are great to bide our time, but the anticipation is killing us.... keep it up!
Thank you rhwestfall. Yep, a little different than the quarry! I did a lot of that when I lived in VA. I don't miss it. Have fun on the reef! I think you daugher is in for a treat!.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom