Is It me Or has SB Gotten very Segregated?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I feel like we are all locked in different rooms.

I agree - I am a squid - but I am getting answers for everything that I did not ask for....and no answers for anything I did...

PS. Catherine Deneuve looks like you.

:confused: Sorry, I can't find my blond-speak dictionary. Whatcha mean...?
I agree - I am a squid - but I am getting answers for everything that I did not ask for....and no answers for anything I did...

PS. Catherine Deneuve looks like you.
Hi Tundraotto, welcome to SB. I just read over your thread with all your other posts and do not see any problems other than you don't like the answers you're getting - mostly from some very experienced divers who are giving you sound recommendations based on real experiences. I'd really suggest that you reconsider the suggestions given you, but you are welcome to try our :search: feature, open new threads in respective sub-forums on the various pieces of your gear, and much more for free here on this wonderful discussion board.

Either way, hope you enjoy your reading and discussions here...! :eyebrow:

You miss arguing with the DIR practitioners, don't you?:D

perhaps you should visit the Philippines more often.. :D

And yea, i am guilty of the box thing. I rarely venture outside PPD anymore

You miss arguing with the DIR practitioners, don't you?:D

Now that they have their own little sandbox to play in, it has quieted down a bit. That's why I hang out in the PPD forum more. They wouldn't take a nuclear blast too seriously. :D Fun loving bunch, those Filipinos....

perhaps you should visit the Philippines more often.. :D

And yea, i am guilty of the box thing. I rarely venture outside PPD anymore

Amazing Mike...we typed the same thought at the same time. This is a weird day....my wife and I both had the same dream this morning that we had a small baby....maybe it's got to do with Venus, Jupiter and the moon all lined up?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom