Is It me Or has SB Gotten very Segregated?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I always go off the latest thread section on the home page if there is something interesting i will go with it i never really use the forums

I think it is less people wanting to post. So there isn't as much of a mix.

Maybe the locks should be unlocked on the special rooms that you need the fingerprint ID and cannot say anything but -oh yes, you are right, we are great, and stuff like that.

Some of those "special rooms" need to stay locked, because opening them would ruin the ability TO say anything, especially "Nppe, you are wrong" and "We will not kneel at the temple of chosen few".

But.. you need to find those areas for yourself..
Some people like mutual mast.. erm.. back patting. Others like to rip on each other (in good humour). It's just the way it is.

Z...

I always go off the latest thread section on the home page if there is something interesting i will go with it i never really use the forums

You wont see ALL the posts that are actually being made unless you investigate the various groups on the forum pages. Some of the best parts of SB are "opt in"...

Photography, DIR, Surface interval - to name just a few.

Z...

You wont see ALL the posts that are actually being made unless you investigate the various groups on the forum pages. Some of the best parts of SB are "opt in"...

Photography,

Z...

? Photography is opt in?

Mikey, i will say PPD is one of the forums i dont visit much - i always thought you had to have visited the PPD crew at least once to get your ticket in, and i haven been there (yet) :D
i had tons of posts in there before i ever went to see any of them. Zee as well.

This is what Invade the Keys is all about: bringing EVERYONE together for a great time!

Maybe we need an Invade Catalina for the other side of the Country? :D
!

Good idea NetDoc, but I invite you all to invade Baja California rather than Catalina (we get warm water here in the Sea of Cortez).

I feel like we are all locked in different rooms.

The only "segregation" as of late is the DIR forum, new Rebreather Pilot's Forum, and a Non-Diving related opt in. The forums have been "quiet" because people are playing nicely. That's a good thing.

I think it is less people wanting to post. So there isn't as much of a mix.

Actually. More people are posting, and there's more active members than there have been in the last several months.

I feel like we are all locked in different rooms.

i think it's just gotten so big, that it's hard to keep track of all the conversations going on

not necessarily a bad thing

basically, if you don't see me on a thread, don't bother posting

:eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom