Is Diving a Life Change for You?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Life changing? More than one could ever imagine and it started in 62.

Gary D.

While I just started, I can already see how its taking over. I've been looking more and more into it as a possible carreer field or trying to relate one with diving. I've been on this board for months... I practically live on here. I subscribe to three different types of diving magazines. Literally right after finishing my last certification dive I took my tank to the fill station and sat anxiously waiting through my surface interval. Then promptly dropped back into the qaurry with a giant smile on my face. I'll be right back in it at 0800 on saturday morning. If there was somewhere local to go during the week, I'd probably be there today after work. I've lived around water most of my life, snorkeling, surfing, boating... I can't believe I wated this long to get certified. Yes... it has, and probably will continue to change my life.

I recently found a dive shirt in Key Largo that is officially now my favorite dive shirt. It simply states " I've spent most of my life diving..... the rest I've wasted." I thought that this appropriately describes how allot of people fell whether they just started diving or have been diving for years. It pretty much sums it up for me. :wink:

mmmmmmmm....let's see... life changing?????

Scuba Certification 1992...$225.00 :biggrin3:
Scuba Gear 1992-present $$ :argument: (won't tell, hubby might find out)
Scuba Trips 1992-present $$$ :sharkattack:

Chucking it all, moving to Bonaire and opening a dive resort....PRICELESS :dancingsnoopy:

You bet it's life changing!

Liz

dvrliz1:
Chucking it all, moving to Bonaire and opening a dive resort....PRICELESS :dancingsnoopy:

Liz

There you have it! Living the dream! :D Good for ya!

Yeah, killed the thread. I think the rest of us were in awe and no one could compete with that!

Living the dream....sweeeet!:)

Yeah, it's cost me a ton of money!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom