Invasion II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divergirl4u:
Oh and what day will the CC be charged:huh: ..
Kim P

I am guessing around July 10~15. That gives me plenty of time to have bologna on hand with tap water until then.:pity_part

I can get a few more miles out of those old boots, and who really needs socks in florida anyhow.

WoW I wasted my ONE Thousandth Post on this crap!

Akhem - Romans, Countryman Lend me your ears. It was four score and twenty years ago, that we had Nothing Else to Fear but Fear itself. Nobody ever won a war by dying for their country, So lets take a small step for man and Let's Roll.

Best I could do under the pressure..

Has a destination been selected for the friday night dive...? I'd assume the Duane - as thats always a crowd pleaser....

Oh - and for $5 I give tours of the Speigel Grove... whatchu wanna see?
the Machine Shop? :lilbunny:
the Chain Locker? :evilsmile
how about Snoopy? :dancingsnoopy:

the pump room....? :no don't ask....

-Tim

edit: clarification - NO PUMP ROOM!

Not the pump room, but the other ones.. Do I need to set my computer accordingly?? :rofl3:

it would certainly help..... unless you enjoy hanging at 15' for a LONNNNNNNNG time....

yep, looks like there are 2 night dive boats, would be interested to find out which is going where...would hate to miss out on a Duane night dive by being on the wrong boat !

netmage:
Has a destination been selected for the friday night dive...? I'd assume the Duane - as thats always a crowd pleaser....

Oh - and for $5 I give tours of the Speigel Grove... whatchu wanna see?
the Machine Shop? :lilbunny:
the Chain Locker? :evilsmile
how about Snoopy? :dancingsnoopy:

the pump room....? :no don't ask....

-Tim

edit: clarification - NO PUMP ROOM!
Since I got dissed this weekend (and ended up a deck too high) do I get a discount off my next paid tour? Like say.... $5 off???

stu_in_fl:
yep, looks like there are 2 night dive boats, would be interested to find out which is going where...would hate to miss out on a Duane night dive by being on the wrong boat !
When i signed up for the Friday nite dive on Capt. Gary's 12 diver boat, I sent my request for that dive to be the Duane. As the location wasn't listed, I figured it couldn't hurt. I'm certainly hoping that's the destination. :)

HilaryRN71:
Since I got dissed this weekend (and ended up a deck too high) do I get a discount off my next paid tour? Like say.... $5 off???

Sure thing....

OK everyone I sent an email out with the dive schedule. You should have it in your in box. If not please send us an email at dive@conchrepublicdivers.com and we'll send it to you.

Good Diving,

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom