Invasion II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

netmage:
Has a destination been selected for the friday night dive...? I'd assume the Duane - as thats always a crowd pleaser....

Oh - and for $5 I give tours of the Speigel Grove... whatchu wanna see?......snip

Tim--I may just take you up on the offer if you'd like a buddy (do you think we could get away with me with the slung pony?)

I got mine!

HilaryRN71n- (07/13 Night Dive Aqua) Night dive on the Duane! Sounds Like a great plan to me! You have My Vote and my Proxy's (down4fun) Vote. With yours that is three. Now we just have to sway ffestpirate, Stu_in_FL, and Jenny. Personally I think having TWO Nurses and a Deputy on my good side would be the way to go. Finding someone to do sutures at Sea is not easy.

Now I just have to circle like a Shark waiting for the names to drop off the other wreck dives... Daaa dumm Daa Dumm dunt dunt.......

Night dive on the Duane is my second choice. Anyone up for a night dive on the Eagle?

KBeck:
Tim--I may just take you up on the offer if you'd like a buddy (do you think we could get away with me with the slung pony?)

Sounds like a plan.... we're going to have to keep this up...
"Ladies - the line forms to the left...." :sgrin:

Walter:
Night dive on the Duane is my second choice. Anyone up for a night dive on the Eagle?

Either of those is good with me.

I am booked on the Eagle am and am Duane ... this will be my first time on the Duane :) I am excited :wink:
Kim P

netmage:
Sounds like a plan.... we're going to have to keep this up...
"Ladies - the line forms to the left...." :sgrin:
Hey, I need a better pic of the Snoopster!

Wasn't sure what I was looking for/at on the first visit. Held the camera at arms length to keep the light can fixed on the floor and snapped the picture. couldn't even see it until I got it loaded into the computer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom