Invasion II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had forgotten what I signed up for, so I e-mailed Brenda yesterday and she got right back to me with my initial order. I ended up swapping out my Sunday morning wreck dive for a Sunday afternoon double reef dip, and I noticed that my wreck spot got gobbled up immediately!

I'm in on the CoolTech Condo too...and I can bring my air mattress.

Anyone bringing yaks? I'm seriously considering coming down Friday morning with my little plastic boat so I can get some kayak snorkeling in. Don't have one? Florida Bay Outfitters at MM104 not only rents them, they deliver them too.

I talked to Brenda this morning and I had not received my e-mail either. By the way, Walter's assumption was incorrect. Brenda said she sent out the e-mail to everyone that had signed up. I am not sure why I didn't get the e-mail, but if it got shuffled by your spam filter, you may have not received it for that reason. If you didn't get it, call and she will send it to you again.

I did the clickity click.

Fri - 30' Aquatic Diver - Night Dive (Wreck?)
Sat AM - Blue Water Divers - Spiegel / Reef* (or Spiegel/Spiegel ??)
Sun AM - 30' Aquatic Diver - Eagle/Reef* (or Eagle/Eagle??)
Mon AM - 30' Aquatic Diver - Diver's Choice (Wreck/Wreck?)

Now it is just a matter of grabbing the other wreck spots as people bail out. This is going to be like EBay... :swordfight: :angrymob: :sod:

Eric

DebbyDiver:
I had forgotten what I signed up for, so I e-mailed Brenda yesterday and she got right back to me with my initial order. I ended up swapping out my Sunday morning wreck dive for a Sunday afternoon double reef dip, and I noticed that my wreck spot got gobbled up immediately!

I'm in on the CoolTech Condo too...and I can bring my air mattress.

Anyone bringing yaks? I'm seriously considering coming down Friday morning with my little plastic boat so I can get some kayak snorkeling in. Don't have one? Florida Bay Outfitters at MM104 not only rents them, they deliver them too.

Yup! I'm planning on taking both yaks on this trip. I'm going to be there for a week, though... So, I'll get plenty of diving and kayaking in.... maybe even some diveyaking in...

I get there Friday for the afternoon reef trip... I'm diving with all three kids... and we're leaving the following Saturday.

I was looking at one of the flyers for Ocean Pointe Suites last night, and looks like a great kayaking place right from the hotel. But... pictures can be deceiving.

Al

Al! I look forward to kayaking with you and your family! I'm staying at Kawama and you can launch kayaks there as well. We have a while to figure it out.

Hey Everyone....Looks like I'm having email sending problems. I'm working it out and hope to have the schedule out to everyone today. Look here for a confirmation that it got sent.

Look forward seeing everyone and having another great dock party...oh yea and some good diving too.

Good Diving,

:blinking: Thats good ... I am not sure what wrecks I booked for either lol :wink:
Good morning :D
Oh and what day will the CC be charged:huh:
See you guys soon :mooner:
Kim P

Capt Gary:
Hey Everyone....Looks like I'm having email sending problems. I'm working it out and hope to have the schedule out to everyone today. Look here for a confirmation that it got sent.

Look forward seeing everyone and having another great dock party...oh yea and some good diving too.

Good Diving,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom