Invasion II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can not seem to find an actual "sign up" button? I am 80% sure I can get the time off and make it this year.

In lieu of trying to figure out which dives to make and which boats to jump off of...

Walter- What are you diving (Boat, Day, Time) or link.

Also looking for a Cheap stay without Wharf Rats...

Orlando Eric:
I can not seem to find an actual "sign up" button? I am 80% sure I can get the time off and make it this year.

In lieu of trying to figure out which dives to make and which boats to jump off of...

Here you go :wink:
http://www.conchrepublicdivers.com/ScubaBoardConchRepublic/SBCRD07.htm

Are we there yet:huh:
Kim P

Orlando Eric:

I don't remember. I'm hoping Gary and/or Brenda will send me a schedule. I do know I'm diving the Eagle. I'd love to dive with you, it's always fun.

Orlando Eric:
... Also looking for a Cheap stay without Wharf Rats...

Eric,
Still have some room in the Condo

Here are pics of the actual room. It sleeps 10, and we have 6 so far. Cost is $125.00 per night divided by the number of people we have in the room (currently about $21.00 per person per night).

2 bd room
2 bath
Sofa Sleeper
Roll-away bed
on the Atlantic
Private Yacht Club (Kawama)

See this thread

Pics of the Actual room

I figure 7-8 will be comfortable for everyone. I am bringing a queen air matress. I don't need a full room :D

How many people went to this last year? It seems the Duane/Bibb/Speigel/Eagle trips are snatched up already here in May.

To quote Chief Brody, "I think we are going to need a bigger boat."

While there may well be people coming to this event who want to dive French, Molasses and such... I am certain it would be easy to fill several boats with double dips on the wrecks. WITH the price of fuel I would think a run to the wreck tie off and then a run back would be preferred (by the Capt) than a run to a wreck then to a reef, then back.

I may very well end up driving to the keys, lodging and diving whatever is heading to the wrecks.

BTW- I believe I have Kim (down4fun) talked into using some of her VERY precious vacation time for this as well.

Hope to catch ya'll around the table if not on/under the water.

ERic

Walter:
I don't remember. I'm hoping Gary and/or Brenda will send me a schedule. I do know I'm diving the Eagle. I'd love to dive with you, it's always fun.

The Admiral sent the schedule to those signed up yesterday.

Good Diving,

Ellen & Jim, we didn't sign up yesterday. Gary said she sent it to "those signed up yesterday." She's probably working backwards, I'm sure she'll get to us soon.

Walter:
Ellen & Jim, we didn't sign up yesterday. Gary said she sent it to "those signed up yesterday." She's probably working backwards, I'm sure she'll get to us soon.
LOL. That is so funny how we read that sentence differently. I read it as "Yesterday, Brenda sent the schedule to those who signed up." No wonder there is so much miscommunication in the world. :rofl3:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom