Invasion II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lose the keyboard, too busy

A request for no pirate

INVADE5.jpg

personally, i think the keyboard is good ... its a reference to our on-line nature

as to the pirate ... hmmm...

i like the debauchery he represents

I like the keyboard Dennis. I was thinking, when others that don't belong to SB look at the shirt, with just one glance, they will know what SB is all about. Just a thought on the keyboard. We could cut some of the Keyboard out by putting a big smiley in front of the keyboard. Since he would be sitting in front of the board and screen part of the keyboard would have to go. Nothing fancy or complicated, maybe put a couple pieces of hair sticking up on the smilies head. Perhaps too, eyes popping out looking at the screen? Side-view of this?

Either way Cool, I'm likin' it. :) Well except for the Jason/mask thing....

yeah .. i'm not sure the hockey mask does much

H2Andy:
yeah .. i'm not sure the hockey mask does much

If that goes, you can word the stuff on the main page as though someone were just clicking on that page. Love the "Pirate" font you are using. Try not too get to wordy on the "main page". It will make for cleaner, clearer, reading. Removing the "ha ha, chi chi" in addition to the "no one will be safe" will help with that.

Walter:
Keep the pirate, don't switch it to a smiley. I hate smilies.

We know :kiss:.

Cool, what I was trying to say before is that clean/simple is best. Trying to fit too much loses what you are trying to accomplish.:)

Cool, I think a very special shirt should be made for Walter :bananalama: j/k Walter :kiss: What if it was a Pirate Smiley?????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom