Invasion II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

On the other hand, if the shirts are totally awesome, will there be extras available for purchase that weekend? :)

Scuba_Jenny:
If you want to pre order that is fine, if not, then don't surely, we wouldn't want you to be horrified at buying something you don't like.. and if I recall, nobody saw the shirts last year until they were for sale. Nobody forced you buy one.
Besides, t-shirts you don't want anymore make good dust rags. :rofl3:

Not only that, even if they were free, people would still complain. We were talking about the freebies we give to our franchisees. No matter what it is, someone will always complain about a gift.

So what did the t-shirt last year look like? Did is say Nitrox or something? I can't tell with the bandanna hiding it. I figure if I don't want to wear it in "public" I can always wear it at the gym.

fairybasslet:
So what did the t-shirt last year look like? Did is say Nitrox or something? I can't tell with the bandanna hiding it.
It's the blue one on his head....:D

FlIrishman:
Ok - finally found all the links and this one!

I've got a 2 bedroom and pullout again. The 2nd bedroom and the pullout are up for rent as in the past years for Friday and Saturday nights!

And, again, I'll supply the Margaratas for a Friday Night After The Dive Party!!

Geo / The Irishman
Irishman@IrishmanSoftware.com
Hiya Geo ... count me in for Friday margaratas :wink: Could you please send me the info on the Pepper Park clen up again ... I think I may come join the fun
Kim P:blinking:

Ok, gang!

I have a condo for Friday and Saturday that overlooks the Atlantic Ocean at the Kawama Yacht Club. It sleeps 10.

If we accomodate 10, the cost is $12.50 per person per night.
===

Looking for divers to split the cost. If you want pictures of the room, I can send them to you.
====

Give me a PM if you are interested. The condo has King sized, doubles and sofa beds.

What's the mile marker number for that CT?

Kawama Yacht Club is on the same road you take to the Pilot House Bar/Rest. From Kawama's you can walk down the sidewalk and get there in less than 10 min.
I hope this helps everyone with a better idea of where it is.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom