Invasion II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
Becky, this thread is for the Keys Invasion and not Sink-O :D This trip everyone is diving with The Conch Republic/Captain Gary and the Admiral/Brenda. So would you give directions to their place instead, please :)
You should read the two posts above hers. You would understand better :D

CoolTech:
Ok, gang!

I have a condo for Friday and Saturday that overlooks the Atlantic Ocean at the Kawama Yacht Club. It sleeps 10.

If we accomodate 10, the cost is $12.50 per person per night.
===

Looking for divers to split the cost. If you want pictures of the room, I can send them to you.
====

Give me a PM if you are interested. The condo has King sized, doubles and sofa beds.
PM on the way .... :D

Divergirl4u:
PM on the way .... :D

It currently is at $25.00 per person, per night... 5 spots are taken :14: - So far 3 ladies and 2 guys

Get your requests/confirmations for space in soon, it appears to be filling quickly :D

If you had 1-2 colors, and you were going to design this year's "InvasionII" shirts

Would you go with something like this?

INVADE1.jpg

What would you change on this one?
OR...

Tell me what YOU would design!

Now that was weird. At first I didn't see any design, then when I responded, boom it was there. So never mind.

I was informed that there was an incorrect date. I changed it to the correct date

I'd remove the drink and put him at a Keyboard :D Kind of looks like he is viewing a billboard or drive-in movie sign rather than a computer screen. :ne_nau:

Edited to add that I think you will get a lot more opinions tomorrow. More peeps will be on the board then.

Not crazy about the Friday the 13th thing. It seems a bit played out. Besides, I would feel terrible if something happened to someone while we were diving. Plus some peeps are religious :ne_nau: Just some thoughts. Take 'em or leave 'em :)

Hey Jim, what about putting him up closer to the monitor - more like he is reading it - and set his grog to the side on the "table". You can still have his hand wrapped around it.

BTW, that is looking pretty darn good :multi:

cool... i like that second one better

very nice

I love it! Great work!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom